The impossible

Edwards P.O.V.
"Alice, do you smell that." I yell to her.

"Yes, it's a human, little girl, but not that little, she's crying."  Alice said with a lot of details that I didn't need.

"What are we going to do?" I ask low so little girl won't hear and get scared. "how about you go talk to her and see if she's ok." Alice said rolling her eyes and smiling, oh I hate her so much.

So I do so and all she does is stop crying and scoots back as far as she can and hits again a rock.

"Hello, don't be scared," I tell her sitting next to her. "I'm Edward, what's your name?"

"I'm Isabella Marie swan, but people usually call me bella," she said with a little giggle. "Who's that." She said pointing in the way of alice.

"Um that's my sister alice." I said looking at her bruises on her arm, she was wearing purple jeans, a purple shirt and green jacket. "What happened to your hand."

"Oh, that's nothing." She said covering her bruises with her jacket sleeve.

"Bella you need to tell me what happened." I told her holding her arm and scanning for more bruises, and there were.

"Well, my mom died then my dad got mad and he hit me a couple of time, but it was fine, until he brought his friends home, then they all would hurt me so after school a few days ago I ran away in to the woods and never stopped, but I'm fine now." She was embarrassed to tell me.

"If your fine, then why were you crying." I ask unsure. "I was scared, you look like my dad, but prettier." She said covering her mouth from embarrassment. And it made me smile.

Then alice came out. " Hello I'm alice, your very pretty, do you like dresses." She ask Bella.

"Um no not really. I've haven't wore any since my mom was alive." She smile trying to make her self seem happy.

"We'll have to fix that, now fav color." Alice said pulling her up, but she didn't. "Come on, we have to get some new clothes, so you can meet the family." Alice rushed her.

"I can't, wait there's more of you psycho." She asked trying to be funny.

"Yes, and what do you mean you can't, you need to meet the family." Alice asked annoyed.

"I can't really walk right now, legs are numb, just finished running like for a whole two days, well it felt like it." She explained.

Alice really didn't like pity. "Ok, Edward get her up, so we can go to the mall."

"I'm really heavy, you won't be able to pick me up." She said crossing her arms, I easily picked up the feather.

"Now let's go."alice said while the little Bella was in shock.

Ok I hope you like it I'm new at this bella stuff and all but hope you liked it.

Make sure to read my other book,

The twilight saga: breaking dawn part 3

And remember to follow me too.