Primrose and surprise visits

This story is a story for primrose Skye or as we all know her.

(Renesmeecullen1234)

Tomorrow came quick and soon was today. I woke up with eddy next to me.

As usual.

He was smiling weirder than usual too.

I got up and walk to the bathroom and saw that my hair was a confused compass, it was terrible.

Stood for a minute, until ally came in sat me down the combed, ironed, curled,

rearranged, abused, and every other thing you can think of to my hair.

"There, you woke up on the wrong side of the bed sweetie. Rosalie." Ally yelled, she came immediately.

"Yes."

"Your turn." She told her. "Ok." She answered.

What else was she going to do with my hair, it was like it already was every day.

But all she did was put it in a cute bun. "you'll need it for today honey." She told me walking away.

I walked down stairs to the kitchen and there was a knock on the door. So I answered it.

It was Sophie. "Hey." I said.

She just stood there with a paper in her hand, and No smiles like she usually had.

then she handed me the paper.

It read.

Ok I have manny and Ava with me, if you give us Isabella you can have them back.

James, Victoria, Laurent and Vanessa

Thank you❤️

This is crazy.

I showed it to the family and they sat there for a hours talking and asking me and Sophie questions.

Sophie mad and walked out, I don't think I told you this but manny and are humans.

Ally followed her. It was one am when Sophie came back not as mad with ally.

"Ok, Bella are you sure you don't know these people." Jazz asked for the thousandth time.

"Yes, wait James, the man name was James, when I was locked in my closet having a panic attack, the man said come on James, another clan lives here."

"What else." Dad asked. "That's it, then they left."

"We need primrose Skye." Emmett suggested. "Who." I asked confused.

"Primrose is an old friend. She can find anybody if you tell her they're name,

"her sister can tell you everything about that person but we don't need her, we just need prim." Dad explained.

"Oh."

"I'll call her." Rosie said pulling out her phone. "What are we going to do after." I asked.

"Your not going to do anything but Sleep. Edward." Mom told me, she loves to embarrass me.

When I got changed eddy was on my bed just waiting.

"Hey." I told him climbing on my bed. I cuddle with him.

"Hey, it'll all be fine." He told me. "Sure." I said annoyed.

"Trust me. go to sleep." With those slick words I fell asleep.

When I woke up I was in the living room with a girl looking at me, she was pretty, but she was just staring at me.

"Your not able for me to see you here, I can't follow you." It made no sense what she said.

"Hey Bella, your finally woke." Emmy said. "Yeah, um who is this." I looked at him with my wide eyes.

"That's primrose, she's here to here they're names from you,
"so if you want her out your face then tell her the names, she likes to do everything you do, so you'll be friends quick, trust me."

"Hey primrose." I said as we sat there for a minute. "I need some names sweetheart."

"Oh, James, Victoria, and Laurent. Why can't they just tell you the names." I asked as she put up a finger for me to wait.

"Names of stolen people." She asked looking in to the distance.

"Um, manny and Ava."

"They're camping, in a jungle, the other people are killing someone right now." She said.

"So they're not together." I asked just to make sure.

"Nowhere near each other." She said coming back to reality. "Wow. where is everyone." I asked.

"They're just outside but they can hear me." She reassured me. "But it's raining."

I ran outside and everyone was just standing out there. In a weird battle stance. then primrose came behind me.

"What are they doing." I asked. "Protecting you. Come in side please."

"Protecting me from what." I asked mad. But just a little.

"Just come please." She asked. I didn't listen and ran out side but prim grabbed me and locked the door.

She put me in the window so I could see. "You need to stay here, got it." She demanded. "Sorry, why." I asked.

"The volturi, they don't like that your family is living with you, you could tel anyone about them." She told me.

"When are they getting here." I asked curious.

"They're right there Bella, you just can't see them yet." She told me, so I blind a couple of time then I saw them.

They were scary looking, then eddy hit the floor.

Hey guys, I love when you comment and vote, it shows me everyone who does these this and that's how you get in my story,

Remember to check your messages for me tell you your in the next chapter, bye.💛💚💜💙❤️