4 years later

I wake up and realize I'm in eddy's arms and stay there, but he caught me, I don't know how, it's like he can feel my pulse beat fast when I'm around him.

And it's like he never grows up, he looks the same he did 4 years ago, like everyone else. As of for me I Grow up fast, I'm 16 my birthday is in two days, not that excited but I'm almost there.

Ally put me in a blue and black shirt long sleeves, skinny fabric, a navy blue jacket over it, with a heart shape made of flowers, blue jeans, and a leather jacket over, yeah with knee high boots.

"Hello, little angel. How are you." Eddy asked me as i laid up. "How do you always wake up before me." I ask in complete shock.

"Because I don't need beautiful rest." He said kissing me on the cheek and jumping off my bed. "Rude." I mutter low but loud enough for him to hear.

"Yep." He waved back at me while walking out. I love him.

"Bella, breakfast please." My mom yells from the kitchen. "Ok, be right down."

All I do is take a shower, brush my teeth, do my nails and get the clothes that ally picked out for me, it was a teal dress, short, with a purple scarf, and black boots.

I put it on and headed down stairs, but no one was there, except jazz. "Hey jazz, where is everybody." I ask confused, why ask, him and ally were gone last week, they do this every few week.

I choose to ignore it sometimes. But today is not the day, I'm mad, eddy was just freaken with me, and they're all gone, well except for jazz.

"They went shopping." He told me as I flopped down on the couch next to him. "Oh, why didn't you go." He looked at me funny.

"Don't blame this on me, I'm not a two year old," I explain to him but he just turns and watches the tv.

"You guys act like I'm a baby, I'm not fragile, I'm not irresponsible, you can trust me." I finish half hearted.

"We know that." He responds. "Are you sure." I help him out. Then he hugs me. "Yes, I'm definitely sure bell, and your not a baby." He said kissing me on the top of my head and walking away.

I was not in the mood to be alone, especially with jazz and his loneliness. So I decided to go to my room and just play on my laptop.

When I got up stairs I heard something coming from Rosie and Emmy's room, but it didn't sound like what I was expecting, it was whispers.

So I slightly open the door, and two people were in there room so I open the door quick and yell. "Who are you."

Then they jump out the window quickly, like light speed, and jazz does the same. "Jazz." I yell out the window then one of them down on the ground as I looked out the window and scared me.

So I run out of Rosie and Emmy's room and look back, he man was there far behind me, but behind.

I run in to my room and in to my closet and locked it, and stay there, under my coats and jackets terrified. I am a wimp, I am a baby, I am fragile. A heavy knock on the door brought me out of thought.

"Little girl, open up please." A mans voice ordered. "Come on, I want hurt you bad. It'll be real quick." I stated.

I sat there, in tears. Didn't know what to do. "I know your in there, I can hear your heart beat. Your scared." I reminded me. Hey thanks wanna tell my future next, I would have said if I was brave and not a baby.

"Hey, James we have to go, some other clan lives here, now." When he said that a chill went down my spine. I was having a panic attack.

I wasn't breathing right and i was getting dizzy. But I tried to get it together. So I did and it only made it worse ,then Emmy broke down my door and got me off the floor where I was hyperventilating.

"Calm down, it's ok."Emmy said caring me to my dad. "What happened." He asked me, he then touch my pulse with me half woke, laying almost dead in Emmy's arms.

"She's burning up." Emmy told him. "Why is she so red." I heard Rosie say. "Panic attack, I think. But not sure emmett go up to my office, alice push everything off my desk and put her on it, Esme go get some ice and Rosie you and alice keep her woke, ok, go."

"wheres  eddy." I hope I said that clear enough for them to understand me,and they did. "He's on his way. You'll be fine I promise." Emmy promised me.