Cliffhanger

"I'm fine." I Tell him, but eddy doesn't like when I'm hurt to his eyes.

"Bella, you have glass in your hand honey." Dad told me.

"But it doesn't hurt, can I go." I asked.

"No, can I get the glass out your hand first." He asked.

I let out a puff and rolled me eyes. I'm fine.

"What her problem." Emmy asked walking in.

"She's putting angry in the place of pain." Dad let go of my hand. It looked better.

But it hurt.

"Ouch." I said.

"When you get your attitude right, come back here," Dad told me. "We need to talk."

That scared me, but I didn't show it.

I walked back to eddy's room with eddy, I'm guessing he wants to "talk" to me too.

"So, we're going to have a talk or am I just getting scolded." I asked.

"Bella, why are you acting like this, why are you acting like Alexis." He yelled lowly.

(Anybody remember Alexis.)

He actually said that after he slammed the door and made me sit down on his couch.

"I'm not." I yelled.

"Yes, you are, you punched a mirror." He yelled this time, because I was yelling.

"So, that doesn't mean I'm acting like Alexis, what's your problem." I asked/yelled.

"Your my problem." He yelled.

I sat there, hurt. Was I always his problem. Tanya, Aro. They were all right?

"I'm talking to dad, that made me feel so much better." I said getting up, he wouldn't let me leave.

"Bella stop." He told me.

"That hurt, thank you for proving they're point." I told him with a single tear, with my arms crossed.

"Bella, I love you." He told me, for the millionth time.

"I love you, I love you, I love you. That's all I get, I told you to show me." I said walking back in to his room.

I walked until I got to the edge of his window, yeah, the door one with out a balcony.

"Bella, come back here please." He asked nicely.

I looked down at how far I was up, I've never been afraid of highs, or falling from them either.

I would of done it. But eddy was there, and I have no reason to.

"Bella." Dad yelled.

It scared me, but not that much.

I walked passed eddy and to dads office.

Mom and dad were in there.

"Bella, honey come and sit." Mom asked.

"Is this a intervention, because if so. I don't need it." I told them.

"No honey, it's about your real father." Dad told me.

"I thought you said I didn't have to go back." I said angry.

"Honey, we were just seeing if you wanted to just think about it." Mom told me.

"You promised." I yelled.

"Honey, we just wanted-" I cut him off quick.

"No." I yelled running to eddy's room and standing on the ledge.

"Bella, don't." Dad yelled.

"You promised." I said.

"Bella honey, please." Mom cried.

"But you promised, you said I didn't have to go back, but you wanted me to."

"Bella, no, we don't." Dad said.

"Bella, what are you doing." Eddy yelled.

Tears came but I didn't cry.

I looked back and everyone was there, staring at me. Like they were going to get me.

"Bella, please." Ally cried.

I like in front of me and down, they don't want me.

I'm just making their life worse, it's all my fault.

"It's all my fault." I whispered.

"Nothing is your fault, please come back." Rosie said.

If I jump, their life would be so much easier, but if I don't, they'll be happy, and just that.

I looked down one last time before...

Hey guys, cliffhanger right, so tell me what you think Bella should do.

Should she stay and be there for them, or go.

It's up to you guys, vote, comment and follow me...

If you dare...

Bella's New Life On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara