Love is it

"Your so cute when you cry." Eddy smiles. "It's allergy season." I laugh. But then I fell as eddy tried to walk with me.

The dizziness got to heavy and I was too hard to bear. "Bella, bella." i heard a eddy call as everything went blurry, and I couldn't hear or see any more.

When I woke up I wasn't in my room as usually, I was in my mom and dad's room. With them laying and rapped around me. Emmy and jazz was on a video game, ally and Rosie were planning an outfit, oh god it's mine, but eddy was no where to be found.

"Hey sweetie." Mom said rubbing my face. "What time is it." I ask scared I miss my birthday. "It's only seven ok, you've been out for about 9 hours." Dad tells me. "That's a lot." I respond. "Not for us really." He tells me.

"Where's eddy." I ask softly, ready to run, like my stupid cold is gone. "Oh, he's in his room." He told me.

"Can I go."i ask. "She woke, up, up. We have to get you in your dress." Ally says.

"And the guest list." Rosie adds.

"We have to go game shopping." Emmy says. "And we have to go pick up your cake." Jazz says.

Holy crap, I just woke up, could they give me a minute.

"Come on up," Ally says not looking at me but for mom and dad to let me go. So I got up as they let me go.

"Go." Ally yells at everybody to go do they're jobs. So they do so. "Ally, I missed, breakfast, lunch, and any snack in between, can I eat first." I begged.

"Fine, but eat quick, this is going to be bigger than your sixteenth birthday." She rush out the door, so I turn around to ask mom to make me something.

But she was gone. And so was everybody else. So i sneak up stairs to see eddy. He was in his room, and my room either.

So i go back down stairs to see where he was. He was in the piano room, waiting for me to find him. I walk to him and sit on the chair.

Move his hands from playing and I start. "You play." He asked. "Yes." I said concentrating on the notes.

"How." He asked again, I bet he was shocked.

"My mom used to teach me, and I've been in here before, I learn easier than must people, that's why I was in the advanced group in the seventh grade."

"Wow, and your smart, full package,"he said kissing my cheek. Which made me blush. "Your red."he smiled.

"Yeah, I know." I tell him ending the song. He then he starts joy to the world, that was my moms favorite song. So I did it too, in harmony.

It was amazing. "We have an audience." He whispered in my ear. "What?" I asked confused. It was just us.

Look behind you, came in to thought. So I did. And everyone was smiling at me. And I was fine with it.

They all came over and surround piano. I wasn't scared that they were watching me, their my family.

And we all love each other, know matter the sickness, oh god the sickness, no matter the lies and truth, and no matter the situation.

This is where I'm meant to be.