Trouble in games

"Bella sweetie, come eat lunch." Mom yells from what sounded like the kitchen.

"Are going to come with me." I ask. "No, I might make you choke, I'll be down there after you eat." he joke as I jumped off the bed.

"Hey stop doing that, your gonna break something." He told me. "That's the point." I pointed out.

He smiled at my comment and I smiled at him. After lunch he was there right behind me, I didn't really eat.

I ate one small bite of my sandwich, I ate one chip, and I didn't drink my pop.

"Honey, don't you wanna eat." Mom asked. "I did." I reassured her. "Ok." She said disappointed.

It made me sad that my mom was disappointed but I was full, I still felt like me and eddy weren't close enough.

So I just don't eat as much as I did. "Ok, I'll go change again." I laugh poorly walking away with eddy.

When I got to my room ally already had my outfit set out. It was like my birthday, black shirt, black leather pants, black leather jacket, and black boots.

I put it on and looked great, I thought. "Hey eddy, can we go to-" I stop as I see eddy on my phone.

"Um, what you doing." I asked kinda shocked, he never looked in my phone before. And I'm definitely not cheating.

"What." He said looking up, I knew he knew I was coming, so why. "Eddy, what are you doing on my phone.

"Oh, I'm just," he smiled at me. "Looking at something." He said as I climbed on my bed and held out my hand.

He handed it to me, and he was just on my pictures.
"Why are you so mesmerized by my pictures." I asked him.

"Because your very pretty, and when your gone, I miss you." He told me. "don't you have pictures of me in your phone."

"Yes, but I like yours better." He explained to me softly. "Well I'll send them to you, ok." I made sure of that, if he found out I was planning a party for him, it would go bad.

So I kept it a secret, I know why he was on my phone he was suspecting something was going on, he wanted to know.

It's in three days and I can wait, Emmy, jazz and dad are going to take him out and me and the girls are going to set up.

It's going to be better than my birthday party. I hope.

Anyways he was on my phone trying to figure out what I was doing, I'm so glad my phone doesn't run that fast, but it's still ok.

"Ok, but that's not what I'm looking for." He admitted. "What were you looking for." I ask him. "The plan for my birthday party."

Wait, did he just say... Hold up, how did he find out.
"How did you find out!?"

"Emmett's brain is as big as a walnut, and he can't keep a secret." crap, this was supposed to be special.

"Would you give me a minute, and I'm taking phone." I told him jumping off my bed. "It's ok,my your computer is here, and thought I told you not to do that."

"I guess I'm a bad girl now." I said walking out, I stomped to Emmy and Rosie's room and open the door,

I didn't care if they were doing any thing, which they were, Emmy is a terrible secret holder, crap.

"Emmett your dead." I yell. "What, why are you in here." He asked as Rosie gets up and walks to the closet.

"You told Edward about the party you idiot." I yelled at him from anger. "hey rude." He said with his hands up to surrender.