That thing you didn't want to see

I wake up with eddy rapped around me, so I snuggled in closer.

"Well good morning my Bella. How are you."

"Shhhhhh," I tell him. "Don't mess it up for me." I tell him.

"Mess what up?" He asks. "My time with you."i tell him.

He looks at me funny then speaks. "How about we do this every night." He asked. "You promise." I finally open my eyes.

"I promise, as long as we're together." He kissed me on my forehead. Then laid up like someone just told him shocking news.

"Eddy, eddy, Edward." I yell as I sit on his lap. He then realized I was on him and he smiled. "Are you ok." I ask nicely.

"Yes, it just i had a dream." he told me. "You mean you were daydreaming." I laughed to myself.

"Yeah, sure." He laughed while he hugged me, when he did I felt like it was heaven and life was nothing, like it was just meant to be.

"Hey bella, come eat please." Queen yells as eddy let me go, but I didn't. "Esme wants you." He told me. "Ok, see ya." I sigh and kiss him on the cheek.

As I was walking I heard something coming from Rosie and Emmy's room, so thought it was Emmy playing a game, so open it silently.

It was terrible, Rosie was on top of Emmy and I think I wasn't suppose to see that, so try not to throw up and accidentally slam the door close so I run down the stair and walk into the kitchen like nothing had happened.

"Hello Bella." Queen said suspicious as I sat down in the island chair ( it's like a place in some kitchen were there's a permanent counter.)

Maybe because I had a, we just won world war 3 smile on my face, I do it whenever I did something wrong.

"Hello, how's your morning." I said as eddy came in and sat next to me. "What did you do." Queen asked.

"Nothing." I answer. "She went in Rosalie and emmett's room with the sock." Eddy revealed. "Big mouth." I muttered under my breathe.

"At least I'm not a snooper." He joked as we started laughing. Then Rosie came in and went straight to me as my eyes were open wide, with with a fake smile.

"Hello Bella, how was your morning." She asked softly leaning over the counter next to me. "Interesting, how was yours." I said looking straight at queen about to crack up laughing of embarrassment.

"It was fine,what you do." She asked me. You know what I did, why ask, need more evidence. I saw you and Emmy doing something I wasn't supposed to. Stop the investigation, you caught me.

"I was with eddy." I said staring blankly out the window trying not to smile. "and after." she asked.

"I-I um, came down stairs because queen called me." I explained. "Oh that's nice, and before that." I snuck a quick look at her and she was mad.

Then eddy started to laugh, so I tried to keep it together by biting my bottom lip and closing my eyes. "Edward," Rosie called him as he looked at her. "Shut up." She said like she was queen.

"Edward go in the living room please." Queen asked. "Fine." It took him a minute but he did so. "I'm gonna go with eddy." I say trying to get up.

But failed because Rosie stopped me. "Not you."

"Ok what you need." I ask scared. she just stared at me. Until ally came down and skipped to me, but I was trapped in Rosie's scary glare.

"Hey Bella, wanna go shopping." Ally asked. "Um, sure." I say get off the chair. "But Bella you don't like shopping."Rosie reminded me.

"Now I do, see ya later, then we'll talk." I said running out with ally as Rosie finished her evil gaze.