126. Home For Christmas

Lily walked out of the bedroom, nervously awaiting Seb's reaction. She'd spent the last hour getting ready for the FIA prize giving ceremony here in Baku and she thought she looked pretty damn good.

Seb stood up from where he was sat on the sofa as Lily walked into the room. His heart nearly stopped as he stared at the goddess in front of him.

"Lily, oh my God. You look.... amazing, beautiful, stunning..." She was all of those things but none of the words seemed to do her justice.

A professional hairstylist and makeup artist had been around to help Lily prepare for what would be one of the biggest nights of her life, second only to the night she had won the Formula 1 world championship. Tonight was the night she would be presented with the trophy.

"You scrub up ok yourself Vettel," she replied, unable to take her eyes off of the man she loved. He'd finally caved and had a proper hair cut, although he'd kept a short, neat beard at Lily's request. Dressed in his tux, he looked handsome, debonair and extremely fuckable.

"No one will notice me the second they lay eyes on you. Excuse me for sounding cheesy, but you look like an angel sent by God himself."

"Seb, you're not religious," Lily laughed, smoothing down the skirt of her gold Grecian style evening dress.

"You're right, but seeing you looking like that could convince me there is a God," he said with a grin on his face

Lily smiled at him. "Does my hair look ok?" She touched her hand to her hair that had been styled into an elegant chignon.

"It looks perfect, although it will look better later when it's spread all over my pillow."

The grin had gone from his face. Now he was looking at her as if he was starving and he was planning on devouring her for his next meal. Lily felt her pussy begin to tingle. Once again he'd turned her on without even touching her.

"We should get a move on," she said nervously. "The car will be arriving soon."

"We should."

Seb would rather have stayed in their hotel room all night making love, but this night was Lily's big night, and after all, they'd have the whole night ahead of them after the ceremony.

His heart was racing now. She really was the most exquisite woman he'd ever seen. The gold dress, the fancy hairdo, the perfect make up, the diamonds in her ears, around her wrist, around her throat....she looked flawless but he'd have wanted her if she'd have been stood there clad only in a bin liner.

"Shall we?" He held his arm out. Lily smiled, picked her gold clutch bag up from on the table and linked her arm through his. It was time for her to go and be officially crowned the champion.

***

Seb stood up and began to applaud along with everyone else seated around the multiple round tables. Lily walked out onto the stage where Charles and Daniel had already received their trophies for third and for second place minutes earlier. Christian Horner had just received the constructors trophy for Red Bull, and had exited the stage on the other side.