43. All I Want For Christmas Is You

Seb looked at himself in the mirror, straightening up his wonky bow tie. Glancing at the Rolex on his wrist, he smiled as he realised it was time to go and knock for Lily.

She officially had her own room, she'd insisted on it as she'd wanted to get ready in private, but he knew she'd be spending the night with him. It was progress. When this thing between them had started she'd been adamant that she wouldn't stay the night with him. Since then they'd spent four nights together. Mexico, Brazil, and twice in Abu Dhabi.   Tonight would be their fifth.  He couldn't wait to get her back here tonight so he could show her just how much he desired her. 

He went back into the bedroom, picked his dirty clothes up off of the floor and stuffed them into his suitcase.  Then he picked his phone up and slid it into the inside pocket of his tuxedo. 

He'd been waiting for this night for nearly two weeks, ever since they'd parted company in Abu Dhabi.  He'd headed for Maranello, and Lily had visited the main Haas HQ in North Carolina, followed by a trip to Maranello, but he'd already left by the time she'd been there.

He'd always hated the Christmas party, and always felt more comfortable in jeans and a plaid shirt instead of a tux, but since Lily had come back into his life the Christmas party had become "their thing".

He picked his keycard up and put it into his pocket before opening his door.   By a stroke of fortune Lily was in the room next door.  He stood in front of her door for a minute, trying to collect himself.    Then he lifted his hand and knocked. 

After several seconds, the door opened and he nearly stopped breathing. Lily had literally taken his breath away.   

She was always beautiful to him, but tonight she truly looked like a goddess.

She was dressed in a floor-length, black sequin evening dress that clung to her upper body like a second skin.  It had a plunging neckline, showing her breasts off to perfection, and a slit up the front that showed her left leg almost completely. 

Her hair was in some fancy up do, and Seb knew that she would be,without a doubt, the belle of the ball.