113. Home Sweet Home

Seb is sat in a deckchair, a bottle of beer in his hand

Seb is sat in a deckchair, a bottle of beer in his hand. His eyes were fixed on Lily as they had been all evening. She was so fucking beautiful, and he couldn't wait for the other drivers to leave so he could make love to her.

Of course Pierre and Poppy, along with baby Madeleine, would still be there but they were several rooms away from them so probably wouldn't hear them. Probably. He didn't really care anyway. He was feeling extremely horny.

It had been a rough week for Lily. Spending so much time in the U.K. was getting to her, he could tell. And they still had another eight days before they flew home. She'd had a nightmare qualifying session, the team had fucked up and sent her out into traffic, which had resulted in her only qualifying sixth, but a driver of the day performance had seen her overtake Carlos, Lance and both Red Bulls to finish second in the race behind Charles, who had been in a class of his own the whole weekend.

Now their belated birthday barbecue was in full swing, and Seb was pleased to see that Lily was enjoying herself.

There had thankfully been no sign of Liam while they had been in the country, but they'd hired security to patrol the estate border 24/7 while they were in residence as a precaution. Charlie and Pippa would follow them in another vehicle whenever they left the estate.

All the drivers had come to the barbecue with the exception of Kevin, who had been taken ill with a stomach bug during the race. Several of them had brought their girlfriends, and there were also a few members of Lily's crew there too, Mikey, Matty, Jamie and of course, Joel.

"Seb Vet! What are you doing sitting here being a party pooper?" Seb looked up and grinned at Daniel.

"I'm just admiring the view," he said, gesturing towards Lily who was stood talking to Alex's girlfriend, another Lily, and Valtteri's girlfriend, Tiffany.

"You are a lucky man indeed Seb. She's a stunner."

"Don't you get any ideas," he warned Daniel, only half jokingly.

"Oh I won't. She scares me. I don't think I could handle her." They both laughed.

"Oh she's a handful alright, but I wouldn't change her for the world."

A loud cheer went up as Logan managed to connect his phone to the stereo system and whack the volume up. Seb thought it was a good job they had no nearby neighbours.

He cast his eyes around the other drivers. Max was sat talking quietly to his girlfriend, Kelly. He'd made no effort to join in with any of the others. Why had he even bothered coming? Charles and Carlos were having some kind of eating competition, shovelling cheese balls into their mouths. Seb laughed, thinking their trainers wouldn't be too happy about it. Lewis was sat talking to his old teammate, Valtteri. Nico seemed a little worse for wear and was sat with his eyes closed, possibly asleep, with his can of beer still in his hand.