109. The Impossible Dream?

Seb is closed his eyes and gave a loud moan as Lily's lips closed around his engorged dick

Seb is closed his eyes and gave a loud moan as Lily's lips closed around his engorged dick. His fingers slipped through her hair, holding her head still in position as he began to thrust his hips forward towards her face, fucking that wicked little mouth of hers.

"Oh fuck yes. Oh Lily yes! Oh sweet Jesus, that's it,like that." He groaned again as he felt her flatten her tongue against his length.

Lily made a slight gagging noise as his tip hit the back of her throat, but Seb knew she could take it. She'd taken it so many times before. She'd take it for as long as he chose to give it, right up until he spilt his hot seed into the warm caverns of her mouth, and then she'd swallow every drop down greedily. He had no intention of cumming in her mouth though. No, tonight he was going to cum inside her. He was going to fill her up and then watch as his cum trickled out of her delectable pussy.

Lily slid her hands around onto Seb's bare ass, squeezing his buttocks as he pumped away into her mouth. Every single time she gave him head she marvelled over the size of his dick. Long, thick, smooth, and he tasted gorgeous.

Moving one hand, she cupped his balls. Damn, they felt heavy. He'd have lots of cum for her by the time they'd finished with each other that night.

She'd known from the moment she'd caught his eye when she'd climbed out of the car in Parc Ferme that she was going to get it big time that night. He'd glared at her, desire burning in his bright blue eyes, and she'd felt an immediate throbbing, not just in her pussy, but deep inside her.

She'd spent the podium ceremony, the interviews and her debrief longing to have him inside her.

The moment the motorhome door had shut behind them they'd been clawing at each others clothes, their lips devouring each other, and that's how they'd both ended up naked in the middle of the motorhome lounge with Lily on her knees with Seb's dick in her mouth.

Seb groaned yet again. He loved it when Lily gave him head. Never had anyone took him in so deep. God, how he loved this woman. He opened his eyes and gathered her hair in his fist and yanked her head off of him, his dick making a loud popping sound as it slid out of her mouth. She gave a small chuckle as she looked up at him.

"Do you have any idea of what you do to me?" he gasped. Lily's tongue snaked out from between her full, pink lips and she ran it over the shiny mushroom shaped head of his dick. Oh she knew, he knew she did, the little witch.

Lily loved the power she had over him. He was drunk on desire for her, and she knew that she could make him cum in seconds if she took him back into her mouth.

Seb moved his free hand onto his dick, curling his fingers around its shaft. He lifted it and slapped its heavy tip down onto Lily's tongue. "You want my cock dirty girl?"

"Yes," she replied breathily.

"How much?"

"So much."