118. Marching Orders

"Water sports?" Lily asked. Seb frowned and looked up at her from where he was sat on the floor doing some stretches.

"What? Lily, we leave for the Netherlands in the morning. We hardly have time to go to one of the lakes. Now please concentrate on what you're meant to be doing. Stretches! Now!"

Lily dropped onto the gym mat next to his. "No! Not that sort of water sport! I mean is that what your fantasy is? You want to pee on me? Or do you want me to pee on you?"

Seb sighed. Lily had been trying to guess his secret fantasy ever since he'd been dumb enough to admit that he had one. "No Lily, I don't want to pee on you, and I don't want you to pee on me."

Lily gave a small frustrated growl. "Tell me!"

"No! Now stretch!"

"Spoilsport!"

"Lily, we don't need any fantasies. We have each other, and I think we keep each other more than satisfied, yes?"

"Of course, but I'm curious...."

"Don't be. Now get on with it. We have a nice bike ride ahead of us."

Lily groaned. "I hate you."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"You weren't saying that this morning when I made you cum on my face," he replied smugly.

"I hate trainer Seb," she said sulkily. "I love boyfriend Seb. Trainer Seb is a jerk!" Seb laughed out loud.

"But it's boyfriend Seb you're quizzing about fantasies."

Lily shrugged. She couldn't argue with that. "Ok, so you know the drill..."

"Lawrence's desk?"

"Lily!"

"That's it, isn't it? You want to  nail me on Lawrence's desk!"

"No it's not," Seb laughed. "And every time you ask me from this moment on, I'm gonna add another kilometre onto the bike ride."

"You're evil."

"And you are being lazy! Stretch!"

Lily began her stretches, but her mind was still on Seb's secret fantasy. What the hell could it be? And why wouldn't he tell her?

Seb watched Lily out the corner of his eye. She'd gone quiet but he just knew she was still trying to work out what his fantasy could be.

He wasn't telling her. It was something he'd wanted to try his whole adult life but he never had. And now he had resigned himself to it never happening. He wasn't entirely sure it was something he'd want Lily doing anyway.

"You want to go to a sex club and have people watch us?"

"That's one extra kilometre!"

Lily growled. Seb laughed. "I'm not telling you Schatz. You might as well give up."

"Never. I want to know."

"Another kilometre."

"That's not fair! I didn't come up with another idea!"

"Tough. You won't drop the subject." Seb was feeling a little annoyed now. Why did she have to be so stubborn?

Lily rolled her eyes and continued with her stretches. She kept quiet. She didn't want the bike ride to become even longer, but if Seb thought he'd heard the last of this he was greatly mistaken. She wanted to know his secret, and she wasn't going to give up until she did.