120. Seb's Secret Fantasy

Start from the beginning

"In fact, can we cancel tonight so I can enjoy peeling it off of you and..." He got to his feet and closed the gap between them.  Placing his hands on Lily's hips, he began nuzzling her neck.

"No, we can't cancel. Daniel, Max, Charles and Pierre are waiting for us.  Seb! Stop it,"she laughed as his hands moved onto her ass.  Seb reluctantly let her go.

"It's going to be torture sitting  there tonight with you looking like that."

"You'll have to be patient," Lily said, running her fingers through her loose hair, giving it one more tidy.  "Come on, we are late already."

"That's your fault.  I was ready ages ago. They're never going to believe it's not my fault though."

"That's because you're known for being late."

"Pfttt," Seb snorted. He grabbed his phone and slid it into his pocket. Lily grabbed her black glittery handbag and they headed to the door. Tokyo was waiting for them.

***

Several hours later they arrived back at the hotel, all a little worse for wear. Max and Charles in particular were extremely drunk. Pierre and Lily had the task of helping Charles back to his room, Seb and Daniel had to virtually carry Max to his. 

After they made sure Max was safe in bed Daniel and Seb went back into the hallway where Pierre and Lily were stood waiting. 

"What a state to get into," Daniel said.  "They're going to regret it in the morning."

"They obviously can't handle drinking at our pace," Seb added.

"Lightweights," said Pierre.  They all laughed. 

"Do you two want to come back to our suite?" Seb asked Pierre and Daniel.  "We can chill with a few more whiskeys.  We have a bottle there that I bought earlier."

"Sounds good," Daniel replied.

"I'm gonna have to take a raincheck," Pierre told them. "It's nearly 2 now, and I have to be up at 7.  Morning flight!"

"Shame.  Ok, well I guess we'll see you in Qatar. Give Poppy and Madeleine a hug and kiss from me," said Lily.

"I will do.  Don't get too shitfaced."  Pierre headed into his room, which was between Charles' and Max's. 

The three remaining drivers walked down the corridor to Seb and Lily's suite.  Seb took his keycard out of his pocket and let them in.   

Daniel immediately slumped down onto the sofa.  Seb went to the bottle of whiskey on the desk and opened it. 

Lily took three glasses out of the small wooden cabinet that was adjoined to the minibar.  Then she opened the minibar and took out a bottle of coke. 

Seb poured a generous anount of whiskey into each glass. He put the whiskey bottle back down and then picked the glasses up. Lily picked the coke up and they headed over to the sofa and put the drinks down on the coffee table between the sofa and the armchair.  

"Help yourself to coke," Seb told Daniel, before pouring a small amount into his glass and a generous amount into Lily's.  Lily wasn't a huge fan of whiskey, but she could drink it with plenty of coke in it.  Or in a Godfather in Austin, but Daniel didn't give her a choice over that.   She'd only avoided it the previous year because she'd been on painkillers following her accident at Suzuka. 

Lily picked her drink up and took a sip.  Then she snuggled up to Seb.   Seb wrapped his arm around her shoulder.  

"Looking forward to Qatar?" Lily asked Daniel.  He shrugged.