83 - Adieu

Closing his eyes, Izuku shook his head, because he'd finally had enough.

"That's fine," he said, grabbing his bag, threw it over his shoulder and decided that enough was enough.

He was getting his ass home, taking a hot bath and ordering as much takeout as his credit card could handle.

"Tinkerbelle, stop!" Katsuki yelled, shoving his cousins away so that he could push his wheelchair after him.

But seriously, after waking up from a baby aspirin hangover, getting arrested, banned, liquid Advil hangover, a police escort to the city border and then one to the state border where the Governor awaited to give them a warning not to fuck up his state and cause another state of emergency, being ignored, exhausted and dragged from here to there and every damn where, Izuku was so done.

"Izuku" Katsuki yelled, going after him, but Izuku knew that if he didn't get away from him right now and get a chance to calm down, that he was going to say or do something that he was going to regret, and sadly, kicking Katsuki in the balls probably wouldn't make him feel bad right now.

So, with that in mind, Izuku continued to walk towards the exit, ignoring the curious looks as well as the ones of disgust because he was walking away from a man in a wheelchair.

Yeah, he'd admit that he was acting like a bitch, but he really didn't care at the moment.

He was too damn tired and too damn hungry to give a damn what anyone thought.

Doubling his steps, Izuku walked through the exit, past the tired looking travelers and headed for the line of taxis.

Within seconds, he was in a car and heading towards the nearest hotel with twenty-four hour room service.

The boys could have their secrets.

That was more than fine with him, Izuku told himself trying not to cry or feel sorry for himself, but with so many hormones surging through his body and the fact that he was tired and hungry, it was impossible.

By the time they'd arrived at the large hotel, he was a mess, barely able to say thank you to the taxi driver as he helped him with his meager possessions or the doorman who held the door for him as the concierge ran to get him a box of tissues.

Since he wasn't able to communicate without hysterically crying, they settled for nods, shakes of his head and holding up fingers to let them know how many rooms he needed, nights, etc.

Twenty minutes later with a new understanding of mortification, he was finally in a room, the door locked behind him and a large room service order placed.

Knowing that he had time for a warm bath to settle his nerves before the food arrived, Izuku started a large bath in the two person garden tub, took off his clothes, grabbed a twenty dollar bottle of orange juice from the mini-bar and settled into the nice, hot bath and felt himself instantly begin to relax.

This was exactly what he needed, Izuku told himself as he took a sip of the overpriced-watered-down drink.

He just need a night for himself to think things through and figure out some things for himself.

He already knew that he would do whatever it took to make things work with Katsuki.

That really was a no brainer.

He loved him more than anything and wanted to spend the rest of his life with him.

No, his problem was this secretive business between the cousins, the fact that Katsuki hadn't even mentioned that they were now married even though they were both wearing matching bands and he'd found the Smary marriage certificate in the bottom of Katsuki's duffle bag the other day.