32 - Goodnight Kisses

He'd definitely outdone himself tonight, Katsuki thought with satisfaction as he pressed a kiss against the top of Izuku's head where it laid against his shoulder.

He would have rather taken him to a nice restaurant, followed by a movie and then on a romantic drive later, but his plans had fallen apart.

Thankfully, he'd been able to come up with a contingency plan.

It had taken him a little longer than he'd planned, but he'd managed to replace the furniture his cousins had destroyed the day before, hit the florist, bakery, and the store where he'd picked up a few movies, popcorn and candy in time to salvage their date.

Judging by the expression on Izuku's face when he'd removed the blindfold, he'd been pleased with Katsuki's efforts.

They'd watched movies well into the night, eating that unbelievably delicious macaroni and cheese and snacking on candy and popcorn until about a half hour ago when Izuku had snuggled up against him and fallen fast asleep.

He'd thought about waking his boy up so that he could walk him to his door and get that goodnight kiss that he'd been dreaming about for the past two days, but he wasn't ready to let go of Izuku yet.

He closed his eyes and settled back, savoring the feel of this incredible boy in his arms.

He felt his body begin to relax and tried to fight it, but it just felt too good to fight.

It had been years since he'd been able to let his guard down. Just a few minutes and he'd wake Tinkerbelle up and walk him home.

Just a few minutes...

*****

"Ow!"

"Shit!"

Izuku muttered just as Katsuki cursed.

For a minute, Izuku could only lay there as he struggled to catch his breath, but it was kind of difficult with a man who had to weigh at least two hundred and fifty pounds lying on top of him.

He wasn't exactly sure how this happened.

One minute, he'd been dreaming of Katsuki doing... umm, what he was doing in his dream wasn't important, and the next minute, he was falling off the couch and hitting the floor with Katsuki landing on top of him.

"Are you okay?" Katsuki asked, shifting some of his weight off his crushed body and onto his elbows.

"I t-think so," he said in a daze.

"I must have dozed off. I'm sorry, Tink," Katsuki said, sighing softly as he reached over and pushed Izuku's fringe out of his face.

"Uh huh," he mumbled absently, not really hearing Katsuki as all of his attention zeroed in on the fact that Katsuki's body had settled between his legs.

Now, when Monoma had been in this same position, Izuku had barely felt anything except for discomfort and well, that was it.

With Katsuki, he felt comforted by his weight, but that wasn't all.

Right now, there was a very large and very hard part of Katsuki's body that was pressing insistently against him.

He had to resist the urge to shift beneath him, curious to see just how big he was, but once again, that seemed kind of rude so he forced himself to lay still.

"Damn, you're beautiful," Katsuki whispered hoarsely.

Izuku looked up and met Katsuki's intense gaze and felt himself melt.

It seemed as though everytime he saw him or thought about him, this attraction grew stronger. He was so handsome, sweet, funny and kind.

Izuku could quickly see himself falling for this man and that scared him.