78 - Whatever It Takes

"We have to go!" Katsuki snapped impatiently from where he sat on the other side of the shower door in his wheelchair, still glaring at Izuku as he tried to rush him to move his butt so that they could leave and head to the airport, but this was Drueb!

He'd never been to Drueb, but he'd always wanted to and now that they were here, Katsuki wanted to leave?

Not a chance!

Not that she was a hardcore gambler or even had any interests in gambling. She'd already learned her lesson about not parting with her money so easily and promised herself a million times a day that she would never do it again. So, finding a casino and emptying out the meager savings that she'd been able to save thanks to Masaru's help was not on the agenda.

No, what Izuku wanted to do, well, more like needed to do, was to find a buffet and thankfully Smary was famous for them.

As much as he'd like to say that he'd never been this hungry before, sadly, he couldn't. It seemed as though every single minute of the day he was on the verge of starving.

It didn't matter how much he ate, if he was tired, sleepy or crying hysterically because he'd made the mistake of going on YouTube to watch cute animal clips, Izuku felt like he was always starving.

He could be eating a large pizza along with a family order of katsudon and spaghetti, garlic bread and he would still be starving, wondering when the main course was going to be ready.

No matter how many times Katsuki or one of his relatives told him that this was normal, he was terrified that he was going to end up being the spokesperson for a Richard Simmon's video.

Of course, there was that other part of him, the part that lived in every person, that was ecstatic over the possibility of being able to eat whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted without worrying about getting fat.

It was a dream come true, one that he fully planned on taking advantage of, regardless of the man trying to rush him through his second shower of the day.

Not that he felt like he needed it, but it seemed to calm the babies down so that he could focus on other things...

Like exploring Smary, something that the men who'd dragged him here seemed hell-bent against happening, especially the man demanding that he move his cute little ass so that they could go home.

Izuku considered arguing with Katsuki, but thanks to the last five months he'd spent sharing a rental home with Bakugos he knew that the direct approach was never going to work with him.

He'd learned a lot from Katsuki's family and he was going to use every single trick that he'd picked up from them over the last few months to get what he wanted now.

And right now he needed to hit at least five buffets in order to appease the babies making their demands known by taking turns nudging him.

One thing he'd learned over the past couple of months, every Bakugo male could sense when there was food around.

It didn't matter if it was in a plastic container, in the fridge, in a box or in an airtight sealed bag, if there was food around and it was still semi-edible, a Bakugo would find it and since he was carrying two Bakugos...

They were on high alert and letting him know exactly what they wanted, which meant that he was going to have to do whatever it took to get it.

Taking everything that he'd learned about dealing with Bakugos, Izuku did what he had to do.

*****

"Do something!" Masaru snapped, looking completely helpless while Katsuki sat there doing his best not to roll his eyes while his beautiful, very pregnant husband sat on his lap, wearing one of his shirts and gym shorts as he laid his head against his shoulder, rubbing his stomach and quietly, oh so quietly, cried.

"This is fucking insulting," Tenya said, sighing heavily as he rubbed the back of his neck and gave Izuku a pitying look.

"What can we do, sweetheart?" his father, apparently the biggest pushover in the world, asked as he dropped to his knees besides Katsuki's wheelchair and took Tink's small, dainty little hand in his. "Tell me what I can do?"

"This is fucking embarrassing," Hitoshi added, shaking his head in disgust as he sat on the edge of the bed, giving Izuku a look that clearly said it all.

Izuku was trying to play the wrong men.

A small sniffle.

"What is it?" his father asked, sounding desperate to do whatever it took to put an end this sad display.

"Well," Izuku said with an over-the-top sniffle that Katsuki just couldn't ignore any longer and rolled his eyes, because this was seriously fucking pathe-

"I was hoping that we could go to one of the buffets and get something to eat," Izuku mumbled with another one of those over-the-top sniffles as he looked up, letting his bottom lip tremble a tad too much, but that was okay, because Tenya and Hitoshi were more than happy to take over.

"When's the last time that he ate?" Tenya asked, kneeling in front of Katsuki's wheelchair with a concerned expression on his face as he carefully placed his hand over Izuku's where it rested on the large swell of his belly.

"Poor thing must be starving," Hitoshi added with just the right amount of concern as he took a knee besides Tenya and placed his hand on the other side of Izuku's belly.

"I am," Izuku whispered with another sniffle that really was just too much, because there was no fucking way that his father was going to take a chance of getting them arrested, not with Izuku pregnant and him in a wheelchair.

"We can grab something on the way to the airport," he said firmly with a glare for his asshole cousins who already knew better.

Hell, they'd already been through this themselves and knew better than to prolong this trip.

He needed to get Izuku home immediately before anything seriously fucked up happened.

Katsuki had already come close to fucking this up an hour ago when he seriously considered yanking his zipper down, freeing himself so that he could fuck Tink, not giving a damn about the repercussions.

This was only supposed to be a quick stop, a fun way for them to get married before heading straight home before the curse could get them, but now...

Now it might be too late.