76 - The Wedding Band

"Tink, get off him!"

"You son of a bitch!" Izuku said, ignoring Katsuki as he tightened his hold around the large bastard and tried to bring him down to the ground so that he could beat the shit out of him.

"Get him off me!" Tenya yelled even as he placed his hands on Izuku's sides to keep him safe as he continued his assault, but sadly Izuku's belly and the fact that he really needed to use the bathroom kept him from giving Tenya the beating that he deserved.

There was a putout sigh, and then he was carefully plucked off Tenya and placed on the floor. Eyes narrowed on the bastard, he moved to continue his assault when one of the babies chose that moment to shift a little too far to the left and pressed down on his bladder.

Torn between killing the large bastard and really needing to use the bathroom, he stood there for a few more seconds until he gave up and snapped, "Bathroom?"

When Tenya pointed to the door behind him, Izuku shot him one last look, making sure to put all the murderous thoughts into that expression before he turned around and moved his ass, muttering absolutely everything that he was going to do to the large, sneaky bastard after he was done.

Eager to return back to the room so that he could kick his ass for drugging him after he'd refused the pills from Masaru, he used the bathroom, washed his hands, looked in the mirror and groaned when he saw the state of his hair and clothes.

Shifting anxiously, he shot a glare at the closed door, anxious to renew his attack on the bastard and then back to the mirror before shooting another quick glance at the door, the need for revenge nearly overwhelming his need to take a shower 

Nearly.

It was close, but in the end, he settled for shooting one last glare at the closed bathroom door before he pulled off his clothes, tossed them aside, turned around and came to a halt when he realized the bounty that awaited him.

He'd never seen such a beautiful sight, he thought while he took in the large, two person garden tub to the left before allowing his eyes to shift to the right where a glass shower stall big enough to fit at least ten people inside awaited for him.

Izuku looked from one promising escape to the other before he decided with a sigh that he was just going to have to simply enjoy them both before he beat the living hell out of Tenya for sneaking the medicine that he'd refused to take into the yogurt he'd tricked him into eating.

He should have known better than to accept food from a relative of the Bakugos, especially Tenya. But that was okay, because he would get the little bastard back, but later, much later.

Right now, Izuku had a decadent shower to take, followed by a long soothing bath and a delicious dinner, he thought with a smile when he spotted the telephone by the bathtub.

*****

"We need to leave," Tenya stressed as he continued to wear a path in the rug.

"As soon as he comes out of the bathroom," Katsuki promised him, shooting another nervous glance down at his watch, more than aware of what could happen if they didn't leave soon.

"He's been in there for over an hour," Hitoshi pointed out, looking just as nervous as the rest of them and for damn good reason.

They'd already been here too long and if they didn't leave soon, the Bakugo curse would kick in and they'd all be fucked.

This wasn't their honeymoon and they'd taken great pains to make sure that it wasn't mistaken for one, anything to avoid the curse that seemed to hit every Bakugo that was foolish enough to take his wife or husband on their honeymoon before the year mark was up.