58 - A Father's Answer

"Hold him!"

"You!" Katsuki snapped back at his father, who was pressed against the door, trying to stop Izuku from making another escape.

"Please! I just want to go on one ride, two at the most," Izuku said with that damn perky smile that he'd been trying to use on them for the last couple of hours as he pulled at the collar of the t-shirt they'd finally managed to wrestle on him an hour ago.

It was one of Katsuki's shirts and Izuku was practically swimming in it, but at least the boy was covered.

"We're not taking you to the Magic Castle," Katsuki said, realizing that he probably sounded like a broken record by now.

"I don't need you to take me. I can take one of the hotels' super friendly, fast service shuttles," Izuku said with that damn smile that was starting to make Katsuki's eye twitch.

"Izuku," Masaru said softly, "darling, I don't think that right now is a good time for you to go to the park."

"Oh," Izuku said, scrunching his nose adorably as he considered his words. "Then can I have something to eat?"

Masaru sagged against the door as he mumbled, "Thank God."

"What would you like, Tinkerbelle?" Katsuki asked soothingly, hoping not to startle Izuku into skipping to another subject since food was safe.

They could handle feeding him and if he was eating, that meant that he wasn't driving them out of their fucking minds and, not that he would ever admit this, scaring the shit out of them.

"Can I have a burger and fries? And a chocolate milkshake? Or a root beer float?" Izuku asked with a hopeful smile.

"You can have whatever you want," he said, leaning down and brushing his lips against his, glad that his Tink was finally settling down.

"Write down how he likes his burger and I can go get-" his father began to say, sounding eager for a reason to get the hell out of there.

"I'm getting his burger," he snapped, turning around to face down his father.

"I'm getting it," Masaru snapped back, pushing away from the door.

"You're the one that gave him the medicine," Katsuki pointed out, keeping his gaze locked on his father as he reached out and grabbed his wallet. "You should stay and monitor him."

"You're the one that gave him rug burn!"

"He really did," Izuku said with a dreamy little sigh and smile that Katsuki forced himself to ignore and headed for the door.

"I'll be back in twenty minutes," he said to his father. "Please just watch him."

He thought that his father was going to argue, but much to his surprise, his father stepped away from the door with a nod.

Thankful for a break, even a small one, he left the room and headed towards the elevator, praying the entire time that Tinkerbelle would be sound asleep by the time he returned.

So that he could pretend for at least one night that his father didn't know that he'd skipped getting matching stuffed animal ears so that he could fuck his boyfriend raw.

*****

"So... " Masaru said, facing the small man watching him curiously and having absolutely no idea what to say to the greenette that his son was obviously head over heels in love with.

Izuku blinked adorably up at him.

Just blinked.

"Have you ever been to Disney Planet before?" he asked, just to break the increasingly awkward silence.