55 - Tactical Plan

Oh, he was truly fucking up his tactical plan, but as he moved down Izuku's delectable little body, licking and kissing every inch of skin that he came across, Katsuki couldn't have cared less.

He wanted Izuku and he was done waiting for the perfect moment.

This wasn't going to fuck up his plan. He wouldn't let it.

He'd give in and finally find out just how good Izuku was going to feel wrapped around his cock and worry about the rest later.

Besides, showing Izuku just how good it felt to be fucked by a man that wanted him could only advance his plans.

He'd use sex to get what he wanted and by this time next year, Izuku would be his for good.

Finally, one thing in his life would go the way that it should.

He'd have what his cousins had, someone that made his life worth something, and he couldn't wait.

It had taken some time, but now he was sure that Tinkerbelle was the person that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

Izuku was beautiful, kind, smart, feisty, sassy, unbelievably sexy and he drove him out of his fucking mind.

"Spread your legs, Tinkerbelle," he said, kissing Izuku's belly button.

With a little whimper that had Katsuki licking his lips in anticipation, he pressed one last kiss just below Izuku's navel before he shifted until he was awkwardly lying on the floor between the boy's legs.

He should pick Izuku up and carry him to bed to do this properly, but he didn't want to chance wrecking this moment.

He pressed a kiss against the head of Izuku's erection, then to his hole, savoring his sweetness and telling himself that he could at least take this slowly and make it good for his boy, but the first swipe of his tongue destroyed his control.

"Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh, oh... Kacchan!" Izuku screamed, tangling his dainty fingers in Katsuki's hair as he shifted wildly beneath the man's mouth, riding his tongue as he trembled beneath them.

Katsuki struggled to hold back, to make this last longer, at least until he could clear his head and think straight, but the second Izuku started tugging at his hair, he'd lost what little control he had left.

He moved up Izuku's body, trailing his tongue with wet kisses planted on Izuku's skin and taking his mouth in a demanding kiss as he reached down with one hand and shoved his own pants down as far as he could push them.

He was still pushing them down when he pulled back, groaning when the move caused his cock to slide down between Izuku's butt cheeks until the sensitive head was tracing the boy's saliva-slicked hole.

"Katsuki, please!" Izuku begged against his lips as the boy wrapped his arms around him.

"Dreamed of this," Katsuki growled against Izuku's lips as he pushed in slowly.

Izuku cried out in his mouth as he struggled to go slowly. He wanted to savor this moment.

As he pushed in, he groaned, long and loud as Izuku's heat tightened around him. Gosh, Izuku was so fucking wet and tight. Katsuki had never felt a hold like this before.

"You feel so fucking good, Deku," he said, pushing in the rest of the way until he felt his balls press up tightly against Izuku's bottom.

They both lay there for a minute, as Katsuki let Izuku adjust to him, letting the gasp and whimper of pain turn into a moan of pleasure.

After a while, Izuku chuckled against his lips as he laid there, struggling not to come.

"What's so funny?" Katsuki asked, his voice strained as he struggled not to lose control and embarrass himself.

He raised his head and looked down at his magnificent boy, raising a brow in question.

"I can feel you," Izuku said, laughing as he hugged him. "I can actually feel you!"

Chuckling, Katsuki leaned back down and kissed his forehead, his eyes, his cheeks, his chin, and his nose which had elicited a giggle from Izuku.

"How do I feel?" he asked, slowly pulling back until only the tip of his cock was positioned at the boy's entrance.

He swallowed Izuku's surprised gasp as he pushed back inside him, relishing the feel of his silk walls sliding over him.

"Good," Izuku moaned. "You feel so good, Kacchan."

"Was it worth the wait?" he asked, starting to move in a slow, steady rhythm.

"Yes, yes," Izuku moaned as his arms tightened around him.

Katsuki brushed his lips against Izuku's before he pulled back just far enough so that he could watch him.

He gazed down into Izuku's emerald eyes as he continued to roll his hips, sliding in and out of him, every stroke coating his cock and making the returning slide that much smoother.

He'd never felt anything better in his life. He'd never felt like this before, like he was home.

In Izuku's arms, he felt like everything in his life was the way that it should be.

"You are so beautiful, my Deku," he said, shifting his weight onto his right arm so that he could cup his Tinkerbelle's face with his other hand. He traced Izuku's kiss-swollen bottom lip with his thumb. "So, damn beautiful. My Tinkerbelle, my Izuku."

Izuku's lips trembled beneath his touch as they pulled up into a watery smile.

"Thank you," Izuku whispered, leaning up and kissing him.

Katsuki followed his boyfriend's lips as the boy laid back. Izuku ran his hands down Katsuki's back, leaving red streaks from his nails.

He continued to thrust inside Izuku, harder and faster to match the kiss, which had gone out of control.

No matter how many times he'd imagined fucking Izuku over the last few months, he'd never imagined that it could feel this great.

"Oh, shit!" he groaned as he felt the boy tighten around him.

Izuku moaned, long and loud against his mouth as he quickened his thrust, slamming into his boy harder and faster, struggling to hold back, to hold on for Izuku.

"Kacchan!" Izuku cried out as Katsuki felt his boyfriend clamp down around him. He growled Izuku's name as he lost control.

Gasping for air, he laid on top of his Tinkerbelle, kissing his face, his nose, and his chin, unable to stop smiling as he did it.

It wasn't until Katsuki kissed Izuku's firm lips that he realized that something was wrong.