1

"JJ! Get your ass up from bed, you slug!" My member and roomate, Aera, shouts as she pulls the sheets off my body. The cold wind from the open window hits my bare skin as I whine, sitting up from my messy bed with a frown.

"It's so early.." I mumble, Aera rolling her eyes as she puts her hair up in a clip.
"Too bad." He rolls her eyes. "Get up, we have practice today for the stage tomorrow."

I nod my head slowly, remembering we're preparing for our comeback with our single Love Me or Hate Me.
I stand up from my bed, throwing my duvet on top of my plushes as I stumble my way to the bathroom, the other members greeting me or laughing at my messy hair.

"I love seeing Nari's bedhead. It's always so funny." I hear the leader of Celestial, Yuki, laugh.
"Shut it, Yuki!" I shout from the bathroom before locking the door, turning the tap on and washing my face before brushing my teeth.

After doing my morning routine and eating breakfast, the group and I all head down to the front of the house and getting into the black van which our manager drives.

"Who was the last to leave?" Yuki asks as she puts her seatbelt on. We all look at the youngest member, Dasom, while she looks back at us with a thumbs up.
"I locked the door, don't worry." She smiles.

"Ok, all 6 of us are here, we're good." Chunja, our bass player smiles with her charming bunny smile.

"Nari looks so dead right now." Dasom laughs. I roll my eyes as I wear my wired earphones, blasting music into my ears while the others talked on our way to the company, JYP Entertainment.

Celestial is my band group's name. We debuted on August 21, 2017. We aren't really under JYPE but rather Studio J which is just a sub label of JYP.  We don't live in a dorm anymore, but an actual house now due to the group income. I guess you could say we're big..

Our leader, who is also the oldest, is Meishi Yuki. She was born 1999 in Kyoto, Japan. She's our keyboardist, main vocalist and a rapper. She moved to Korea to pursue her dream of becoming a K-Idol, but instead was training to become a member of a band. She began training in 2015, and sadly left her family of 5 in Japan.

Our drummist's name is Mun Byeol, born 1999 in Gwangju, South Korea. Her stage name is Aera and she's also our vocalist. She's an outgoing girl who loves to help people whenever she can. I guess we can say that she's like the mom of the group. I'm the closest to her because she makes me feel safe and included. Whenever I make a mistake, which I hate doing, she instantly comforts me and tells me that I still did well.

Choi Chunja, who's stage name is Hyun, was born 1999 and is the youngest of the 1999 line. She was born in Seoul, South Korea. She's our bass player, main vocalist and a back-up rapper. She's the loud and outgoing one in the group. Everything she does is so random. Imagine this; it's peace and quiet and suddenly there's a loud noise. That's Chunja for you.

Then it's me, Han Nari, my stage name is JJ. I was born 2001 in Seoul, South Korea. My dad is Japanese and my mother is Korean.  I'm the group's electric guitarist, I'm the lead guitarist meaning I focus on the melody and solos. I'm also one of the main rappers and I am sometimes a vocalist. I've been training since 2015, so it's been a while. In the group, I'm the one who's composing and producing most of the songs. I record all the members parts for our songs, I help them learn their part in songs and so on.
According to the others, I barely talk and is quiet most of the time. I always say it's because I'm an introvert.

Next is Lee Nabi and her stage name is Rose. She was born 2002 in Busan, South Korea. She's another electric guitarist, our lead rapper and a vocalist. She's.. something else, let's just say. Honestly, she's just like Chunja. Random. We call them the troublemakers because, well, they always cause trouble. She's a nice, outgoing and confident person.

Last, is the precious child, Yun Dasom. Her stage name is YunYun. She was born 2002 in Ilsan, South Korea. She's our synthesiser player, the other main rapper and backup vocalist. We're also close to each other since we trained together and we used to room in our old dorm. When she was still in school, I would help her with her homework since we were the only members who attended Hanlim Multi Art School. The others went to SOPA or in Seoul Sahmyook.

"Nari, don't fall asleep at practice again." Yuki sighs. I glare at her then sigh with slow nods.

"Yu, leave her alone." Aera laughs, "Nari is nocturnal. She's more alive during the night."

"She's an owl."