Chapter 125

"Damn, why are they taking so long?" Felix asked, extremely worried. "What do you think they're doing? Is Jimin hyung okay?"

"How do you expect me to know?" Jeongin grumbled. He was annoyed. They had been sitting in the same restaurant for hours, waiting for Jimin and Min Yoongi to come out. He had important work to do but he was afraid Felix would enter the VIP section to find Jimin if he left. He had to stay and stop Felix from making any mistakes.

"Maybe I should call him" Felix said. He fished out his phone from his hoodie pocket and dialled Jimin's number.

Jeongin sighed. "Put it on loud speaker." It was better to determine if Jimin was really okay. After all, Min Yoongi was known to be completely unpredictable. He had witnessed it first hand.

The phone rang for a long time and just when they thought Jimin wouldn't pick, he suddenly did.

"H-Hello?" Felix said tentatively.

There were sounds of heavy breathing then some shuffling.

"Hey, F-Felix, what's up?" Jimin asked. His tone was quite high and somewhat weird.

Felix started to panic. Was Min Yoongi torturing his hyung? "Hyung, are you okay? Where are you?"

They heard a muffled moan then a low grunt. "F-Felix I'm f-fine. I-I'll be home soon oka-ah!"

"Hyung!" Felix shouted, alarmed. "You don't sound okay. Tell me where you are. I'll pick you up!"

"Hey be gentle." They heard Jimin groan.

"Who is it?" A deep voice asked.

"My little brother. He must have gone home and realised I'm not there. I don't want him to be worried okay."

The owner of the deep voice chuckled. "You should be worried about yourself."

After that, they heard Jimin let out a muffled moan.

"Hyung!" Felix called. "Tell me where you are! You, stop hurting him!"

"I-I'm fine" they heard Jimin groan. "J-Just- I'll be home later"

"Hyung wait-"

And Jimin hung up.

Jeongin pretty much put two and two together and sighed. They were worried for nothing.

Felix on the other hand wanted to cry. His kind sweet hyung was being tortured. "Jeongin, we have to do something. We can't let him hurt Jimin hyung."

Jeongin chuckled, shaking his head. "I bet he's enjoying it."

Confused, Felix asked; "What do you mean?"

"Don't you get it?" Jeongin laughed, finding Felix's obliviousness hilarious. He never knew Felix was so innocent that he couldn't tell something like this. Felix still didn't understand so he just shook his head and waved it off.

"Forget it. It's better you see for yourself. Let's wait for them to come out. I'll order us some snacks. We're going to be here for a while."

He stood up and went to the counter to order, leaving behind a totally confused Felix.

Wasn't Jeongin the one that said Min Yoongi had tried to kill them five years ago? What if he was trying to do the same to Jimin? He groaned, placing his head on the table. First it was his memories and now the person that tried to kill him was with his brother and Jeongin wasn't doing anything to help. Maybe he should call Chan.

He suddenly raised his head.

Chan!

Which reminded him. Chan hadn't returned his call. Did he even receive his message? He checked his phone but there was no notification from Chan.

Did Chan forget about him?

He shook his head. No. That was impossible. Chan had promised to be better for him. He had professed his love for him so many times. Felix was sure that Chan loves him a lot.

He wanted to call Chan again but at the same time he didn't. He didn't want to seem desperate. After all, he was the one that said they should break up. Chan should be the one calling him right? Not the other way around.

He bit his lip and his fingers went to the locket Chan gave him which was hung around his neck. He sighed deeply. Why does everything have to be so complicated?

'Why won't you call me, Chan?'

"Hey, are you okay?" he heard Jeongin ask, pulling him out of his thoughts. He placed a glass of chocolate milkshake in front of Felix then sat down with a can of soda in his hand. "If this is about Jimin hyung then trust me, you don't need to worry. In fact, he'll be even better when you see him."

Felix sighed. "It's not just him. There are other things weighing on my mind."

"Like what?"

Felix thought of Chan, Aera, Jisung and Jimin. He definitely couldn't tell Jeongin about Jisung and Jeongin said he wouldn't talk about Aera. He also said Jimin was fine so the only person left was... Chan.

"Can you call Chan for me?" he asked.

Jeongin instantly paled. He recalled the way Chan jacked him by the collar one time and he shook his head vehemently. "No. No way."

"Please Jeongin. I'm worried." Felix pleaded.

"Then why won't you call him?"

Felix turned his head away, pouting slightly. "We broke up remember? I can't call him."

Jeongin raised a brow, amused. "Then why do you even want to call him? You shouldn't be calling your ex you know."

Felix's brow twitched. He felt like pouring his milkshake all over the grinning idiot. "Are you gonna call him or not?"

"Of course not" Jeongin answered. He took a large gulp of his drink. "That guy scares me you know. I'd rather talk to his scruffy assistant."

"Mingi!" Felix happily exclaimed. "Damn why didn't I think of him?"

He quickly found Mingi's number and dialled. It was answered on the first ring.

"Good evening, Mr Lee."

Felix suddenly remembered when Mingi had warned him about Chan five years ago, outside Chan's home. Compared to now, Mingi wasn't reserved and gentlemanly. In fact, he looked like a gangster.

"You can drop the whole act Mingi" he chuckled. "I remember you."

Mingi let out a sound of surprise then laughed. "Damn I thought I was the only one you didn't recognise."

Don't forget to vote pls😁