Chapter 91

The alley was so dark he couldn't see properly. The place was filled with the stench of urine and garbage. Coupled with the smell from the men, it was nauseating.

Tears filled Felix's eyes but he refused to cry. Instead, he threatened, "Don't fucking touch me! Do you even know who I am? I am Lee Felix. Heir to Lee Corps. I'm also the cousin of the Parks. I have many influential friends. If you don't let me go, my family will make you suffer!"

The men burst out laughing. "No wonder he looks so posh. He's a rich kid" the bearded man said. "Well your family can't find you here. And even if they do, we'd already be done"

The other touched the skin of Felix face with his dirty hands and spoke in awe. "He feels so soft. We've never tasted his type. Now I'm even eager"

Felix was filled with dread. He never thought he would ever experience such a thing in his life. He had always been well protected. Pampered and cared for. His family name as well that of his brothers always made people think twice before they could even speak to him. But these people didn't care.

"Awww don't cry kid" no beard snickered, feeling the tears running down Felix's cheek. "We'll just have a taste and let you go. We don't need your money. Some time with your body is enough. Come on, show your big brothers a good time"

They cornered him against the wall and Felix closed his eyes, trembling in fear. He prayed for someone to save him. Anyone. A strong wave of nausea crashed over him as he felt their grubby hands on his belt. He struggled to push them away but it was no use. They were too strong and it seemed like they were enjoying the way he was fighting them.

The bearded one held Felix's hand and pulled it towards his bulging crotch. "Come on, help big brother out. That place hurts so much. Don't you want to ease big brother's pain?" Felix tried to pull back his hand with all night but it was no use. His fingers were already dangerously close to the fabric of the bearded man's pants. "Don't resist big brother okay. I'll make you feel goo-"

Before Felix's hand could make contact, they heard a 'whoosh' and the bearded man howled in pain. He released Felix instantly and fell to his knees, clutching his penis as he groaned in pain.

The other went on full alert. "Who's there! Show yourself!"

The next thing they heard was the sound of metal being dragged on the tarred ground and a figure appeared at the open end of the alley. The man stood tall, radiating a frighteningly chilling aura that had them quaking in their shoes. They couldn't see the man's expression but there was no mistaking the killing intent that oozed from his imposing form. They could feel it piercing their skins, like a million long thin needles.

"Step away from him" the man said. His voice was deep and magnetic with a dangerous undertone that struck fear deep in the hearts of anyone.

"Chan..." Felix whispered, overcome with happiness. He couldn't believe it but it was Chan. He didn't know how or why but he would recognise that voice and figure anywhere. The fear in Felix was quickly chased out for he already knew he was safe.

The bearded man who was hit in the crotch with a stone quickly took out his knife. He didn't care who the man was or how strong he was. A hit to his prized jewels was something he could never forgive. "You dare to hit me!" he raged like a wild animal as he got up and charged towards the man. "I'll kill y-"

'THWANG!'

The metal rod was swung and it hit the man right in the throat. The knife fell to the floor with a loud clang and the bearded man clutched his throat, stared wide eyed at Chan, unable to shout for he felt as if his throat was crushed.

"You dared to touch him" Chan growled as he grabbed the man by his beard and yanked him down, causing him to land face down on the tarred ground. Blood splattered on the ground and over Chan's shoes. The bone crunching sound was loud in the dark alley and it sent chills to everyone present. Even Felix. Chan crouched down and pulled the man's face up by his hair. There was blood oozing down the side of his head, his nose and his mouth. His chin was bashed in and it seemed like his jaw was broken. The bearded man coughed painfully and spat out a few teeth.

Chan frowned. "Disgusting" To think that such a filthy person touched his Felix. "You want to have a good time, don't you?"

The bearded man trembled on the floor, gazing up at Chan in pure horror. He shook his head as tears spilled down his face. He couldn't speak. He could only made unintelligible horrifying sounds.

Chan chuckled maliciously. "I'll give you a good time"

He stood to his full height and stepped on the bearded man's hand with full force. Something between a bellow and a hoarse scream erupted from the bearded man's throat and Chan pressed down harder, basking in the torture filled groans the man was making.

The hand that touched his Felix. He would destroy it.

Felix and the other man watched in horror as the bearded man's fingers were squashed under Chan's heavy shoes repeatedly. The bearded man could only howl and scream as the bones in his hands were crushed mercilessly. Until it looked like it was trampled by a herd of elephants.

At that point, Felix remembered Jeongin's words. ' Only God knows what Chris would do to us just to find you. He'll turn South Korea upside down.'

'Dude wake the fuck up. That guy is madly in love with you. I don't know why you can't see it.'

The rage within Chan was unquenchable. "How! Dare! You! Touch! Felix!" He stomped on the hand with each word that came out of his mouth.

The man cried and writhed in pain but Chan didn't stop until the hand that held Felix was rendered useless then one final kick to the head shut him up. The screams died instantly and Chan's focus went to the other man by Felix's side.

Don't forget to vote pls😁