Chapter 54

At first, he and Felix met in a restaurant. He was with a couple of his friends while Felix was alone. It was love at first sight for him but not for Felix. He tried to get Felix's number that day but Felix gave him a wrong one and fled. One could imagine the shock he got when his school was assigned a volleyball match against Felix's school and they met each other for the second time on the court.

Yeo-sang didn't even know what to feel while Felix was as cool as a cucumber. He gave his all in that match and blocked every single one of Yeo-sang's spikes. He wasn't targeting Yeo-sang or anything. He just saw a chance and blocked successfully. Yeo-sang's team lost and he was devastated because that was the first and last time his father went to see him play. Ever since then, he held a grudge against Felix and made sure Felix lost every game if they were pitted against each other.

After Felix's team won this time, everyone went to shower and head home but he lingered on the court for a while, talked a little with Hyunjin then asked Chan to wait for him so they could go home together. Now he wished he didn't go to shower late. He was the only one left in the locker room and Yeo-sang could be very irrational.

"What do you want?" he asked. "We won this time. Is that why you're here? To beat me up for it? Are such a sore loser?"

Yeo-sang's face scrunched up in anger. "Who are you calling a sore loser? You know exactly why I'm here"

Felix sighed. "I won't date you Yeo-sang. This is not the first time you've asked but since you like getting rejected so much, I'll tell you again. I don't like you. I will never like you"

The force in which Yeo-sang held Felix increased and it hurt but Felix didn't move. "Why? What do I lack? I'm very handsome. I have money. There's nothing I won't give you"

"I don't need anything from you" Felix said. "What could you possibly give me that I don't have already? I'm not poor"

"I know bu-"

"You're two faced Yeo-sang" Felix cut him off mercilessly. "You act like you hate me in front of others but when we're alone, you beg me to be with you. You're too pretentious. I can never be with someone like you" He raised his hands and pushed Yeo-sang away from him.

Being talked to like that made Yeo-sang seeth with rage. He trapped Felix against the lockers with his body. "Who do you think you are huh? Just because I'm asking you nicely, you think you can say whatever you want to me? You think because you're beautiful, you can insult me and I won't say a thing? Well, you're wrong Felix" He leaned closer, leaving only a few inches between their lips. "Let me remind you. I am Kang Yeo-sang and whatever I want, I must have it at all costs. You should have accepted to be with me when I was asking nicely. Now, I won't ask anymore. I will have you by force. I will fuck you like the little slut you are. After all, with his face and body, you were made to be fucked by a man"

But before Yeo-sang could make a move, his collar was clutched and a deep dangerous voice spoke by his ear. "

And you think you're that man?"

Yeo-sang could only scream for his body was raised and thrown backwards, crashing hard into the lockers. When his body slumped down, a deep dent was visible.

Felix gasped as he stared wide eyed at a side of Chan he never thought existed.

Chan stood tall, glaring down at Yeo-sang with anger blazing in his dark eyes. Felix felt goosebumps scale his skin. A kind of cold sharp murderous intent could be felt radiating from Chan in waves, all directed at Yeo-sang.

"What did you say?" Chan asked the man groaning on the floor in pain. "You'll what? Fuck Felix? With what? This?" He kicked open Yeo-sang's leg and stepped on the middle part with the heel of his shoe.

Yeo-sang let out a pain filled shriek and Felix unconsciously closed his legs together, wincing as it was his penis that was being stepped on.

"No!" Yeo-sang howled. He was sweating bullets, body shaking from the intense pain. "No! Stop! Stop please! I'll leave him alone! I won't do it!"

"Oh" Chan chuckled deeply. "I'll make sure you can't"

But before he could increase the pressure, Felix quickly hugged Chan from behind. "Don't. Don't do it"

Chan, who was filled with rage, immediately thought the worst. His heart went heavy. "Why? You like him? Can't bear to see him hurt?"

"No it's not like that" Felix quickly denied. "I don't like him at all. It's just that I don't want you to hurt him and get in trouble. His family is very influential"

"So am I" Chan growled, pressing down harder. "I can kill him and get away with it"

Yeo-sang's entire body trembled with pain and fear. "No!...please, I'm sorry!..." He was already sobbing uncontrollably

Felix felt his heart thump with fear. He hugged Chan tighter and tried to pull him away but Chan didn't budge an inch. "Then spare him for the sake of humanity!" he pleaded. "I get why you're angry but don't do this. I don't have feelings for him and scum like him should definitely be punished but not like this. Please Chan, don't do this"

Chan heard Felix's voice go low at the end, as if he was about to cry. That sort of brought him out of his angry haze. He lifted his foot and kicked Yeo-sang in the ribs. "Scram! If I see you near Felix again, I'll make sure you can never use it again!"

Despite the excruciating pain, Yeo-sang hurriedly scrambled off the floor and half ran half limped out of the locker room. When the doors were shut and they could no longer hear Yeo-sang's footsteps and laboured breathing, Felix slowly released Chan. "Thank you" he said. His voice was soft, tickling Chan's heart and chasing all the murderous thoughts away.

Chan let out a heavy sigh. He was still angry and he didn't want Felix to see him like that so he spoke, "Go and shower. I'll stay here and make sure that fool doesn't come back"

Don't forget to vote pls😊