Chapter 60

When Jimin said it, he felt his blood run cold. A kind of maddening fear gripped his heart like a vice and it took all of his rationality to not storm inside and take Felix away. The kind of dark thoughts that occupied his mind at that moment made him loathe himself but he knew. Deep down he knew that if he had no other choice, he wouldn't hesistate to implement them. Regardless of the consequences.

He cleared his throat and smiled. "I'm glad you're staying" He then took a seat next to Felix and grabbed a bottle of chocolate syrup which he added to Felix's waffles. He knew that Felix like chocolate syrup a lot with either pancakes or waffles in the mornings. He usually had them with black coffee.

Chan never forgot.

Jimin didn't want things to end like this. He felt anxious that Felix would recall all his memories at any time. "A-Are you sure you want to stay, Felix? We can come back during some other holiday. Maybe the mid-terms"

Chan glared coldly at Jimin but Felix's next words made the frost melt instantly.

"No need" he said, forking a piece of waffles into his mouth. "I want to stay and know Chan better". He then turned to Chan with a smile in his eyes. His cheeks were filled with food and he looked so cute. "You'll come visit me in college when the holidays are over right?"

"Of course" Chan answered immediately. He would even move abroad and leave Mingi in charge if the need arose. "Wherever you go, I'll go too"

He said those words so seriously that Felix heart skipped a beat. It sounded as if Chan was pledging to be with him for the rest of their lives. Wasn't it too fast? Feeling a bit uncomfortable, he diverted his attention back to his food. 

Jimin automatically knew that there was nothing he could do anymore. From Chan's determined look, he could tell that Chan would go to ends of the earth to find Felix if he had to.

There was no escaping this time.

With Chan's sudden apperance, his appetite disappeared and so, he pressed a button on his wheelchair, making it move sideways.

Felix noticed and frowned. "Hyung, where are you going? You haven't finished eating yet"

"Not hungry" Jimin replied then pressed another button which made him move out of the dinning room.

"I think I made him angry" Felix said as he watched Jimin leave. "But I really don't want to leave. Not when we just got together"

Felix's words delighted Chan. He smiled as he collected Felix's fork and proceeded to feed him. "I don't want you to leave too. Here, eat up. I'll drop you at the site. You're going there today right?"

The way Chan took the fork, cut up the waffles and held it to his lips all seemed natural. As if they've done it many times. Felix felt there was something wrong somewhere but he just couldn't tell exactly where. Chan did it so fluidly, like it was a trivial thing. Felix couldn't even think of a way to object. He just parted his lips and let Chan feed him. "Yeah I'm always helping Jeongin with the finance record but I won't stay long today. Let's have dinner together"

Chan was elated. The corners of his lips turned up and his eyes brightened. "Okay. I'll pick you up. Just call me when you're through"

Felix nodded and at the same time, Chan held another forkful of chocolate coated waffles with whipped cream to his lips. The movement made Chan smear the chocolate and whipped cream above Felix's upper lip and the tip of his nose.

Chan's eyes narrowed on the stains on Felix's smooth creamy skin and his eyes darkened considerably. Feeling the acute gaze on his face, Felix's heart skipped a beat and his skin turned a bright pink. "W-Why are you staring at me like that?" he asked, feeling a bit nervous.

Chan didn't reply. Instead, he dropped the fork, shifted closer to Felix and cupped his cheeks, bringing them face to face.

The butterflies in Felix's stomach started fluttering around, spreading sweet tingles throughout his body. He gazed up at Chan's handsome face, wondering if Chan was going to kiss him.

After all, ever since they became official, Chan had been really touchy. Even when driving, he made sure they were holding hands. But apart from kissing and holding hands, Chan never went further. Not like the time at the locker room.

This time, Chan leaned down, stretched out his tongue and licked the sugary stain on the tip of his nose. Felix's body shuddered as the moist warm tongue swiped his nose then went further down, licking the part above his upper lip.

Chan had always loved the Felix reacted to him. To his touches. The way his body would melt in his arms, as if he was surrendering everything to him. It drove Chan to want more. To take more. And so, he let his lips move even further below, making contact with those small plump ones he always felt addicted to.

They were so soft. So supple. So sweet and Chan couldn't get enough. He let his tongue roam over them, lick them and suck them into his mouth, sinking his teeth into the warm soft flesh. It was amazing. It was exhilarating. He could feel his heart pounding powerfully, his blood rushing through his veins, the tingling sensations that went to his brain.

He felt high. High on Felix.

********

The kiss wasn't deep. It was just their lips moving against each other's. Chan's tongue licking Felix's. Occasionally sucking and biting.

But it was stimulating. So much that Felix couldn't help but cling to Chan by holding the lapels of his black suit jacket, letting out small soft moans.

It was sweet and gentle but it aroused Chan so much that he had no choice but to break it. Instead, he buried his face in Felix's neck and breathed in his scent, whispering, "Let's stop here okay. Any more and I won't be able to control myself"

His voice was deep and husky, His hot breath fanning Felix's sensitive skin, making Felix's hold his jacket tighter. The little action made Chan smile. "Besides, it'll be weird to do anything in this place. Your brothers live here too"

That made Felix chuckle and Chan raised his head just in time to see it. He felt warm inside. So different from the emptiness he felt for five years. He wanted to hold onto it forever.

"Okay okay let me eat" Felix said, pushing him further away. "I'm still hungry"

"Then," Chan said, picking up the fork once more. "I'll feed you"

A familiar stinging pain burst in Felix's head and another fragment of memory flashed in his mind.

It was of him and a man. They were sitting in a very familiar dining room and he was being fed. With each spoon came a peck on the cheek or lips. Some with sweet words. He and the man were quite happy, conversing as they ate. It was intimate. It felt special.

And the man's voice sounded very familiar.

"Felix" Chan called, pulling Felix out of his daze. "Are you okay? You kinda spaced out for some seconds"

Felix blinked, gazing at Chan in confusion. Why did the man in his memories sound so much like Chan? Why were all the memories of them so intimate? Doing things only couples do? Still, so as not to alarm Chan, he just shook his head. "I'm fine. Just a slight headache"

Chan could easily tell that Felix was lying but he didn't push him to speak. Instead, he nodded and continued to feed him. He just hoped that Felix would trust him enough to tell him what was wrong.

Don't forget to vote pls😊