Chapter 110

"What do you think happened?" Hyunjin asked Changbin. "Felix was totally fine this morning. I was even giving him a lecture on how to get Chris to bang him. What went wrong?"

They were sitting on a couch in the Park's living room. Hyunjin was nestled between Changbin's thighs, casually playing with his fingers.

Changbin sighed as he played with the tips of his fiancé's smooth blonde hair. "I don't know. I don't even understand what's going on these days. Especially with those two. I'm thinking we should stay out of this one. They can handle it themselves."

"But Felix is my baby" Hyunjin pouted. "How can I leave him alone in such a situation?"

Changbin snorted. "You call him your baby yet, still teach him the art of sex."

"Of course" Hyunjin answered, smiling smugly. "I want my baby to have a perfect sex life as I do."

"Our sex life is perfect?" Changbin asked, feeling somewhat proud of himself. He knew Hyunjin always loved getting down and dirty with him but Hyunjin had never said it in such a unique way.

Hyunjin decided to feed his ego. "Why do you think I'm still here? Sometimes, when we have an argument and I'm on the verge of breaking up with you, I think about how well you satisfy me in bed and decide to give you a second chance."

Changbin couldn't help but laugh. He turned his fiancé's head so their eyes could meet. "Really? That's what makes you forgive me every time?"

Hyunjin shrugged. "Well, not every time but most times."

Changbin pulled Hyunjin close until he could feel Hyunjin's plump ass against his awakened dick. Then he whispered in his ear; "So, you mean that I fuck you good then?"

Hyunjin squirmed a bit as his lower part rose within his pants. Changbin's hot breath against his ear further fanned the flames of desire.

"Yes," he whispered back. "You do."

"How good?" Changbin asked, his eyes skimming over Hyunjin's beautiful features. "How good do I fuck you?"

Before Hyunjin could answer, the door burst open and a raging Felix stormed in, destroying the sweet atmosphere between Changbin and Hyunjin. The couple separated faster than the speed of light and stared, confused, as Felix stormed his way upstairs, looking extremely pissed.

"Oh fuck." Hyujin groaned. "Call Chris and tell him to get his ass over here right now. I'll see if I can calm him down before he gets here."

Changbin nodded and quickly dialled Chan's number while Hyunjin ran after Felix.

30 minutes later...
"Where is he?" Chan asked Changbin as he rushed into the house. He drove there as fast as he could the second he received Changbin's call. At first, he thought Felix would go back to his house but then he recalled that Felix didn't even know the address. "Is he okay?"

Changbin shook his head as they ran upstairs to Felix's room. "He locked himself in there for half an hour, refusing to talk to anyone. We can all hear him crying inside. Dude, what exactly did you see in his phone?"

Chan cursed. He didn't want to talk about it with anyone but Felix. "Don't worry. I'll handle it."

But Changbin stopped him by putting a hand on his shoulder before they could go any further. He then turned to face him, looking like a strict parent. "Dude I told you what will happen to you if you break his heart. I warned you to take care of him and never hurt him. We encouraged him to be with you with the hope that things will never be like last time so what's going on? What did you do to him?"

Chan sighed heavily, running a hand through his dark locks. His eyes were bloodshot and his skin extremely pale, like a corpse. He was exhausted from crying and having the feeling of impending doom toward their relationship, not knowing if Felix would still be with him or not. It was driving him crazy.

Deep down though, he knew it was impossible for Felix to still date him.

"It wasn't the current me that messed up Changbin," he said. "It was the past me. Felix found out about the pictures and videos. The same ones I used last time. Someone sent them to his phone."

"Holy shit" Changbin gasped. "I thought you got rid of everything."

"I thought I did too" Chan replied. "Turns out I didn't."

He held the railing of the staircase, squeezing till his veins popped on his hands and neck. There was this murderous intent that filled the air, coupled with his anger.  "When I fucking catch who did it, I'll rip his flesh from his bones and feed it to him." His voice was low and extremely dangerous, making Changbin know that Chan was dead serious.

He sighed. RIP to the culprit then.

If Jisung and Beomgyu were present, they would surely be shaking from fear.

Changbin asked, "I trust Mingi is already on it?"

Chan nodded.

"Okay then," Changbin said, also nodding. "Handling the culprit will be very easy. Have you thought about how you'll handle Felix?"

"To tell the truth, I'm terrified, Changbin," he said. "I want to see him more than ever and I also want to run so far away from everything but that can't happen. I can't leave Felix like this. I really love him Changbin. You know that."

"I know" Changbin acknowledged. "That's why we're hoping things work out. You know, when Felix burst in looking so mad, the first person Hyunjin said to call was you. We trust you, Chris. Please take care of him."

"You know I will" Chan replied then said to himself; 'If he'll let me.'

When they got to Felix's door, they saw Hyunjin and Jimin there, trying to get Felix to respond to them.

"Felix come out already okay," Hyunjin said as he banged on the door. "You've left us all worried out here."

"Come and talk things out with us Felix," Jimin said. "You can't keep it all bottled up. You'll only be hurting yourself."

But Felix didn't respond at all and when they went silent, they could hear small sniffles coming from the room.

Chan felt like his heart was shattered into a million pieces. He had intended to keep that part of the past from Felix. He had intended to protect him from it but now that Felix found out, it was like the relationship they had worked so hard to build came crumbling down in seconds.

He felt like a total asshole. He had hurt the one person he promised never to hurt again.

Hyunjin noticed Chan standing a few feet away and gestured for him to come closer. Jimin didn't even spare Chan a glance for he was angry. Ever since Felix got together with him, there has been one problem or the other.

"He's crying" Hyunjin whispered to Chan when he got closer. "What did you do?"

Don't forget to vote pls🤗🤗