Chapter 98🔥🔥

Felix could still feel the imprint of Chan's lips on the back of his neck. Soft but hot. As if he was branded. He gripped the edge of the sink hard and gritted his teeth. The reason he was red and shaking, Chan knew it very well. Why was he asking?

"Tell me what's making you uncomfortable" Chan whispered against his skin. "I'll take care of it for you." His breath was hot and it made Felix squirm. The hard on that took so much effort to disappear came back in full force making him groan softly. He could feel his precum  slowly oozing down his thigh.

Chan raised a hand and slowly stroked down Felix's neck. "Is it here?" he whispered, gently kneading the smooth skin with the pad of his thumbs. Felix tried to move away but Chan quickly wrapped his other arm around his lithe waist, further pressing their bodies together. Felix squeaked when he felt Chan's rock hard member poking his ass.

"Chan, not now" he whined. "You're supposed to bathe and rest."

"Ah, but what can I do?" Chan asked. "I can't seem to get what happened earlier out of my head."

Felix raised a brow, confused. 

Chan turned Felix around, brushed back his hair and stared deep into his eyes. "Those men...It keeps playing on and on in my head Felix. I've been trying to contain my anger all night. I feel like if I don't erase their touch, if I don't do something, I'll run crazy."

Felix was stunned. He had almost forgotten about it. "Chan..."

"I'm sorry" Chan said, not breaking eye contact. "I'm sorry that I can't forget about it. I'm sorry that I wasn't there before they even had the chance to grab you. You must have been so scared and I-"

Felix placed a finger on his lips, silencing him. "You were there in time, Chan. You were there for me. You saved me and now, I'm in your arms. I'm yours, Chan. Don't think about it too much."

He moved even closer, pressing his hip against Chan's raging boner then whispered; "Do what you want with me."

That was all Chan needed to hear.

In seconds, he had them naked and under the hot shower, kissing fervently. They were like two lovers who were apart for a long time, missing each other desperately.

"Chan..." Felix breathed. "G-Go slow..."

Chan acted like he didn't hear a thing and continued to kiss him. It was long and deep. He pushed in his tongue, going as deep as he could go, swiping every inch of his honey like cave till Felix couldn't even stand on his own. Chan had to hold him up by the waist.

Felix felt Chan fingers trace down his neck, to his collarbone, leaving his skin tingling. Chan's fingers were long and the skin was a bit rough, creating an itchy yet pleasant feeling. The other hand which around his waist, crawled up, stroking the smooth skin of his stomach. Felix was so turned on that his dick was leaking non-stop. He could feel his pre-cum going down his thighs, to his knees, all the way to his ankle. Chan hadn't even touched him properly but he was already like this. What would happen if Chan touched him down there?

"Chan" he whined softly. "I-I-"

But Chan didn't let him finish and kissed hkm again. He pinned Felix against the wall with his hips then gropped his chest, tweaking and pulling on the two hard nubs.

Felix responded sweetly, pushing more of himself to Chan's expert hands, as if he was made just for Chan.

"Do you really want me to stop, Felix?" Chan breathed as he rolled the small nipples with his thumbs. Tugging and pressing, making Felix writhe with pleasure. The nipples were surely one of Felix's weak spots. Felix didn't answer the question. Instead, he pressed his body against Chan's tight.

It was a clear response.

Chan immediately attacked the hardened dusky rose nipples with his mouth and fuck. They were so hard and suckable.

"Ah!" Felix moaned when he felt Chan's warm wet tongue on his chest. The current situation seemed to overlap with a memory of the past in which Chan sucked on his nipples the same way. He loved it so much that he couldn't help but cry out. "Ch-Chan....gently-ah!" His fingers dug into Chan's dark locks as Chan sucked hard on his right nipple while playing with the left one. Sweet pleasure burst through every nerve in his body which had him squirming in Chan's arms. "Oh..Chan...nngh"

He never thought he could derive such pleasure from his chest alone. Felix's balls were already heavy with so much cum that he felt he would burst right there. His dick was completely ignored by Chan but the electrifying tingles from his chest kept zapping to the place below, directly to the tip of his dick and he didn't want it to stop.

"Nngh...Chan, please" he begged as he held unto Chan tight. He needed release.

"Please what?" Chan paused just enough to ask then attacked the left nipple, catching it between his teeth.

"Oh fuck Chan" Felix groaned as he pressed his dick Chan's thigh and started moving.

"What do you think you're doing?" Chan asked, pinching him slightly on the side. "You're humping me"

Felix blushed hard, turning his face slightly so Chan would not see. "I-I want to cum"

Chan smirked. "Oh." He placed a hand on Felix's thigh, dangerously close to that swollen organ and rubbed. "Then cum. What's stopping you?"

Felix gritted his teeth in anger and pulled on Chan's hair but Chan only seemed to love it. He feasted on Felix's chest like a starved animal, sucking, nipping, and toying with his nipples till they became red and swollen, occasionally alternating between the left and the right.

Felix could only repeatedly moan and cry out from the sweet torture as he humped his boyfriend's thigh.

"Nngh-ah...Chan, p-please."

Don't forget to vote pls😁😁