Chapter 101🔥

"Do you really have to go?" Felix whined, pulling on Chan's sleeve. He had woken to find Chan already dressing up.

It was 8 am in the morning and Chan had some business to take care of. Business named Taehyun to be exact and he had to do that as soon as possible. Before the psycho became a real threat. He didn't want anything threatening Felix's life.

Chan found the action really cute. He sat on the edge of the bed and gathered Felix into his arms, making him straddle him. Felix was dressed in one of Chan's baggy white shirts and the movement caused the shirt to ride up his lap, revealing smooth white skin decorated with blood red hickeys.

Felix saw this and blushed, pushing down the shirt a bit.

"I really have to go baby" Chan said, pecking his lips. Felix frowned so he quickly added; "But I'll be back in at least two hours. The meeting I have is very important."

"More important than me?" Felix asked, pursing his lips.

"When did you learn to act so spoiled?" Chan asked, pleasantly surprised. He actually liked it. It meant Felix truly cared about him. He felt all warm and fuzzy inside.

Felix wrapped his arms around Chan's neck and pouted. "Just answer the question."

"Of course there's nothing as important as you baby" Chan quickly appeased. He snaked his arms around Felix's lithe waist, pulling him closer. "If you want me to stay then I will."

Felix blushed but shook his head. "No you should go. I don't want to hold you back." He didn't know why but he felt super clingy. After last night, he just wanted to lay in bed and cuddle and talk about things like themselves and their future.

"You're not holding me back" Chan corrected. He sneaked his fingers underneath the shirt and gropped Felix's plump ass, gently squeezing. It made Felix jump slightly but Chan held him down, refusing to let him move. "I'll just make Mingi stand in for me okay? Then we can do all the things you want us to do. We can go on a date or stay home and watch a movie, cook something together... How does that sound?"

"Wonderful" Felix smiled. "Really wonderful but you should go. We'll do whatever I want when you come back. We still have time."

"Are you sure?" Chan asked, not feeling comfortable leaving Felix alone. "I can call Mingi right now and tell him there's been a change of plans."

Felix laughed at how eager Chan was to stay with him. "It's okay. Really." He confirmed. "Even though we're a couple and I'm going to miss you a lot, we can't always stay together."

"But I'll love that" Chan said. He pressed his forehead to Felix and rubbed their noses together. "I'll love to be with you every second of every single day. Even if we're not doing anything, not saying anything, I just want to keep looking at you. You're so so pretty you know."

"Really?" Felix giggled, playing with the small dark hairs at the back of Chan's neck.

Chan hummed. "You have no idea how lucky I feel Felix. To have you again is my greatest joy. I love you so much." He hugged Felix tighter. "So so much."

His words made Felix's heart flutter. Until he met Chan, he never knew what it meant to be loved so deeply and purely. Even without Chan voicing it out, he could feel it within him. Engraved in his bones, moving through his veins, etched onto his beating heart.

"I love you too" he whispered against Chan's lips then kissed him. It was slow and sensual, as if he was gently telling Chan what he meant to him.

Then Chan took over, diving his tongue deep into Felix's mouth, tangling with his warm moist tongue, eliciting a soft sweet moan out of Felix.

His scent of pure ocean breeze wafted into Felix's nose, filling his senses like a heavy drug. Something hard was poking his butt and he clutched Chan's shirt, letting out a small mewl. "W-We can't..."

Chan flipped them over, making Felix lay on his back on the bed. The curtain swished and a small stream of sunlight poured in, bathing Felix in it's warm glow.

Felix's eyes were moist and sparkling like a glass of champagne. His skin had this warm healthy pink glow and his lips were red, swollen and glossy, making him look so tantalisingly inviting. Chan couldn't help but kiss him again.

Last night, he was a bit disappointed that they didn't take things further but he knew that Felix just wasn't ready and he would wait until he was. Even if it takes an entire lifetime.

"Chan..." Felix moaned between kisses. "I-I'm hard..."

Those words made Chan pause. He stared at Felix, surprised, then he smirked. "And what do you want me to do? I'll do anything. Just say it."

Felix blushed crimson, suddenly feeling shy. Instead of talking, he held Chan's hand then guided it to his erection underneath the shirt.

It was hot, silky and smooth, glazed in precum which made it easier to touch. Chan fisted Felix's dick then started to sensually pump him from root to tip.

"Oh God..." Felix moaned. His hands reached out Chan, clutching his shoulders as Chan worked between his legs, sending jolts of pleasure to every part of him.

"Say my name" Chan ordered. "Don't say God. Say my name. I'm the one who makes you feel this way. I'm the only one who can touch you like this."

"Chan..." Felix moaned, making Chan feel pleased. He started to go faster, using his precum for lubrication.

Felix looked so beautiful. Like a small angel dressed in white. He could suddenly envision Felix laying in bed, completely naked and covered in cum with a pair of large fluffy white wings. He smiled to himself, saving that idea for another time.

"Oh Chan...nngh" Felix whined, tightening his hold on Chan. Chan's hand was so big and rough. He skillfully pumped him up and down, occasionally rubbing at the sensitive pink tip, making Felix squirm in pleasure.  "Chan...oh fuck...Chan..."

He kept moaning Chan's name, letting out soft sweet sounds that could make anyone go crazy with lust. Especially Chan. He was already as hard as a nail, leaking precum in his three piece suit. Watching Felix writhe and squirm on the bed, knowing that it was he who was making him like that gave Chan a sense of satisfaction. He leaned down and captured Felix's lips in a hot searing kiss.

He eagerly drank in his moans and whines, sucking on his sweet tongue.

The pleasure was overwhelming for Felix. A wave of toe curling pleasure hit him as he came, spurting string after string of hot milky liquid all over himself and Chan's hand.

At the same time, Chan pressed his body to Felix's and held him tight as he shot torrents of warm cum down his pants.

They both held each other and basked in the high of their orgasms, happy and content.

Don't forget to vote pls🙂🙂