Chapter 95

Felix didn't trust him but true to his word, Chan stepped away and sat on a nearby stool, watching him. Felix could then breathe easy. In the past, whenever Chan promised to not do anything, it was a total lie. That was when he would even seduce him and turn what was supposed to be a good dinner into a hot make-out session and later make him pass out from sex. The thought of it made his body tingle but he was glad to know that Chan had learnt some manners.

Although he could feel Chan's eyes on him, it didn't feel weird or uncomfortable. On the other hand, he felt safe. To have a companion who could give you the feeling of being protected, Felix never felt it so well until today. The way Chan beat up those men was still fresh in his mind. He could literally feel how enraged Chan was. It was as if he wanted to kill them but restrained himself because of him.

Jeongin was right after all. Chan does love him a lot. A lot more than he ever imagined. The feeling of being loved that much was indescribable. He put a hand to his throbbing heart and tears welled in his eyes but he lowered his head and didn't let Chan see for he didn't want Chan to worry. His family had done nothing but wrong Chan. They took his parents away from him, gave him nothing but pain and suffering. Yet, Chan still loves him so much.

He felt ashamed as well as selfish for he wanted it. He wanted it more than anything.He wanted Chan to love him. He wanted Chan to care for him. He wanted to be Chan's everything. If he should lose Chan, he didn't know what he would do.

Chan was enjoying watching Felix's every move and the way his hips swayed as he walked. Although Felix was wearing sweatpants, it didn't hinder his plump sexy behind from showing. Chan was imagining all the things he could do to Felix when he phone started vibrating in his pocket. He fished it out and saw that it was Mingi. His eyes darkened as he stood up.

He went to Felix and ruffled his soft hair. "Mingi is calling me. I'll be in the living room, okay?"

Felix mumbled a reply and carried on cooking seriously. He wanted to make Chan the tastiest ramen ever.

Chan kissed Felix on the cheek then strode to the living room and called Mingi. "Who sent them?" he asked the second Mingi picked up his phone.

"It is as you suspected" Mingi replied with a sigh. "Taehyun sent them"

Chan's hold on his phone tightened and he gritted his teeth in anger. He didn't know why that guy won't just leave him alone. He even gave him a huge sum of money which he collected happily. Why was he still after Felix?

"Cut off their heads, put them in a gift box and send them to him first thing in the morning" he ordered.

Mingi gasped. "Dude isn't that a bit too harsh? The kid will have a heart attack"

Chan's voice went low. "He sent men to rape Felix, Mingi. He's already prepared to see the worst side of me"

"Well they won't last the night anyway considering what you ordered us to do" Mingi sighed. "They just passed out again. Should we stop?"

"Continue" Chan said immediately. How could the people who tried to harm Felix have even a second of rest? "Make them suffer Mingi. Don't make me come over there myself"

"Okay okay" Mingi said then he shouted to his men; "Wake them up right now and continue!"

A while later, Chan heard their screams and his grip on his phone eased. The anger boiling within him lessened considerably and he sighed, running his fingers through his hair. He wished he was there so he could vent his anger on those bastards but he couldn't leave. After such an incident, he knew that Felix needed him. Although Felix was acting normal, Chan knew that he wasn't okay. No one would be okay after experiencing such a thing. He was just waiting for Felix to admit it so that he would comfort him.

"As for Taehyun," he continued. "Send men to surround his house. Make sure he doesn't take a single step out. I'll pay him a visit tomorrow personally"

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Mingi asked. "You know how clingy he can get"

"He wanted my attention and now he's got it" Chan answered. "We'll drop Felix home after breakfast and drive there immediately. Also, find me two of the filthiest men you can get. Hairy, smelly, I don't care as long as the sight of them makes you want to puke"

Mingi had a very bad feeling about this. "What do you plan to do with them?"

A devilish smile adorned Chan's lips. "Father has always taught us, an eye for an eye, Mingi. Taehyun will rue the day he ever met me"

"Dinner is ready" Felix announced, popping his head through the opening of the kitchen door. He saw Chan downing a glass of alcohol and he gasped. "When did you start drinking?" he asked Chan as he walked into the living room. He couldn't remember Chan drinking in the past.

Chan was sitting on a sofa, brooding as he took sips of whiskey. He raised his head when he heard Felix's voice then placed the glass on the coffee table. He started drinking to cope with Felix's death.

"I don't drink much" he replied, avoiding the question as he stretched his body a bit. His back was starting to ache but the pain was nothing compared to what he had suffered in the past. He then stood up and walked to Felix, slinging an arm over his shoulder as they walked back to the kitchen.

Felix frowned when he caught a whiff of the whiskey on Chan. "Don't drink anymore okay" he said. "I don't like the smell of alcohol"

Don't forget to vote pls😁