Chapter 111

"Chris didn't do anything," Changbin whispered back, answering for Chan. "Something from the past came up. I think it'll be better if we let them handle it themselves."

"Are you kidding me?" Jimin whispered, clearly not agreeing with Changbin. "He made my little brother cry, and you expect me to let them be in the same room?"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "They're a couple, Jimin hyung. You don't see Binnie and me letting other people solve our problems for us. Everyone has an opinion, but the only opinions that matter are the ones that come from the people in the relationship, and that is Chris and Felix. They're going to talk, and we're going to leave. Okay?"
In the end, Chan was the only person left standing before Felix's room. Since the hallway was silent, he could hear Felix's cries louder and he wanted to beat himself up for making him cry.

"I love you, Felix," he said and the cries immediately stopped. "I love you with all my heart. I love you with every fibre of my being. I swear it. I don't know how you came upon the past I had tried so hard to bury but the only reason I didn't tell you is-

"Shut up!" Felix suddenly yelled from within. "Shut the fuck up! I don't want to see you or hear any explanation from you! Get out of this house!"

Felix's outburst could be heard far down the hallway.

"I thought you said we shouldn't be involved in their business," Changbin said to Hyunjin. They were hiding in a corner, listening to everything, which was Hyunjin's idea.

"Oh shush," Hyunjin said, slapping his arm. "I said we should not get involved. I didn't say we couldn't listen."

"Eavesdropping is wrong" Changbin stated blankly. Hyunjin only waved his words away, trying to hear what was being said.

Changbin knew his fiancé was stubborn so he sighed, picked him up and slapped a palm over his mouth.

Hyunjin's eyes widened in disbelief. They seemed to be screaming; 'What the fuck do you think you're doing?!!!'

Changbin ignored the look and carried him towards their bedroom. There was only one way for Hyunjin to forget about gossip and that was to fuck it out of him.

"Felix please, let me explain" Chan begged. "We promised to always listen to each other, didn't we? We promised that no matter what happens, we'll talk to each other first. We'll listen to each other. You have to give me a chance to explain. Baby please."

Felix was determined to not listen to Chan. He covered his head with a pillow, hoping it would block out his voice but it didn't work. Chan sounded so pitiful that he was tempted to let him in. To listen to him.

He shook his head, steeling his heart.

If it were anything else, he would not be so mad but Chan had shown his private moments to the entire world. As his partner, he had trusted Chan so much but Chan only broke that trust. And not just once but multiple times. What sort of revenge would involve outing someone like that? No wonder his mum hated Chan. No wonder she faked his death. He wouldn't have been able to live a normal life otherwise. Did Chan even think of that when he did it?

Or was that the purpose? To ruin him completely.

"But I didn't do anything," Felix said to himself. He didn't murder Chan's parents or his sister. He was just related to those who committed the crime. There was a big difference. Why couldn't Chan see it? Why did he have to make a mockery of his love? Why did he have to hurt him so much?

"Baby I love you," he heard Chan say. "I love you so much. I can't lose you, Felix. Please, let me in and let's talk okay? I promise I'll tell you everything."

"You should have done that when you had the chance!" he shouted. "I don't want to talk to you! Go away!"

He aggressively got off the bed and opened his wardrobe, taking out an mp3 player. He connected the Bluetooth to his phone and opened Spotify. Felix wasn't really a fan of heavy metal music or rock but he felt it was the only thing that could drown out Chan's voice. He really didn't want to talk to him. He tapped on some random playlist and loud music filled the room, drowning out Chan's voice.

Satisfied, Felix calmly took a warm shower which eased his mind and temper. He changed into his pyjamas, turned on the AC then buried himself under his duvet.

For the night, he didn't want to care about anything or anyone else.

Not Chan, not Jisung, not anyone.

He just wanted to rest. He'll handle everything else tomorrow.

Chan, who had long been ignored, slid down the door and sat on the floor with a heavy sigh.

He smiled slightly for he understood what Felix was doing. Felix wanted to punish him.

It only made Chan happy. He would rather be punished by Felix than lose him forever. He would undergo any trial, anything at all as long as Felix remains his in the end.

********

"FUCK!!!" Jisung screamed as he threw down the things on his table. He picked up a lamp and smashed it on the floor. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!"

"Jisung, stop this!" Minho shouted but it fell on deaf ears. Jisung wasn't ready to stop. He threw down anything his hands touched, screaming and shouting profanities. Cursing Chan over and over again.

Minho watched in silence, disappointed in Jisung. Even after so many years, he could not let go of his obsession with Felix. He had tried to help him. He had even used himself to make Jisung forget but Jisung never could. Minho felt that the person who should be cursed was Felix not Chan for Felix was the one holding Jisung back.

"He has started again, hasn't he?" Jisung's father, Mr Han said as he walked into the dimly lit room. He stood behind Minho, watching as his son destroyed the room, raging and cursing like a wild animal.

Mr Han was a tall strict man. Even though he was over 40 years old, he looked like he was in his early 30s with rich brown hair, tanned skin and deep-set brown eyes.

The Hans were a family of assassins and Han Jisung was the current heir who was a disappointment to the family. Especially after murdering people, getting caught and being wanted by the government.

"Good evening, Mr Han" Minho quickly greeted with a respectful bow.

Mr Han patted Minho lovingly on the head then gazed at his son again. "He went to see the Lee boy even after I forbade him, didn't he?"

Minho stood upright. "Yes sir. I tried to stop him but he didn't listen."

Mr Han sighed. "I don't blame you. Jisung can be very difficult. From what I see, I take it the meeting didn't go well." He started to walk away and Minho followed, closing the room to give Jisung his privacy.

"Lee Felix doesn't have any romantic feelings for Jisung but he refuses to accept it" Minho informed Mr Han. "I'm afraid that if this keeps up, the elders will not allow him to succeed you, sir."

Don't forget to vote pls🤗🤗