Part-56

Jungkook POV
I went outside her house a little happy as I saw our photos which we took years ago were still there on her walls.

I touched my cheek and smiled thinking how she treated my wounds.

After seeing all this, still you want me to believe that you don't love me. So fool of you Y/N.

I turned around and my smile faded quickly. Taehyung was still there. He was standing there against the wall. His back was facing me.

I walked passed him pretending that i didn't noticed him but he grabbed my arm. I turned around and looked at him. His eyes were red and puffy.

He was crying?! Why?! Don't tell me it's because we fought!!

I started to feel guilty but all my guilt vanished when he said.

"How is Y/N?" He asked as i coldly stared at him.

Oh! So he was crying because of Y/N! Pfft!

"Good." I shortly replied wanting to end the talk as soon as possible.

"Done now let me go." I said but he didn't left my arm.

I looked at him with 'What?' look.

"I-i am sorry." He said and looked down.

"Don't say sorry. I was equally at fault." I said

"No, i shouldn't have said that. I'm really sorry." He said and i sighed.

"Okay fine. Let's end this here." I said as he looked up at me.

"No! We can't!" He said as i looked at him in confusion.

"Why?" I asked

"You didn't said sorry yet." He said as i looked at him in disbelief.

"But i sai-(sigh) fine! I'm sorry." I said as i know that there is no point to argue with him.

He smiled and i smiled back.

"Umm..is everything ok?" He asked as i looked at him in confusion.

"I mean between you and Y-Y/N." He said as my smile faded.

"I don't know." I said and looked down.

He patted my shoulder.

"It's okay. Everything will be fine. Hmm?" He said softly as i nodded.

"Now we should go home. It's already dark." He said as i looked at him.

I suddenly hugged him letting my tears fall down. He hugged me back and rubbed my back. After sometime i broke the hug and wiped my tears.

"I-i'm sorry." I said as he shook his head.

"It's okay. Sometime we need someone's shoulder to cry and support. And don't worry whenever you need someone just come to me. I won't punch you. Hmm?" He said as we chuckled.

"She really cares about you." He said as i looked at him.

I noticed that he was looking at my treated wound.

"But she won't say that. She said that she is just returning the favour but deep down she knew that i know she was lying." I said

"I don't know what's the matter going on in between you both but I'll pray that everything will be fine." He said as i looked at him amazed.

"How can you pray for your ex and her friend to be together?" I asked as he looked at me sadly.

"Because I know that what's the pain when you lose your love ones. I don't want anyone to go through the pain that I went through. I know that Y/N is not mine in this life so i won't be selfish to get her but yeah if you or anyone ever hurt her then i won't leave it. I'll punch you harder than you did!" He said and punch in air.