Part-02

Y/N POV
"YAHHHHH!!!! Y/N!!! Wake up otherwise I am gonna snatch your blanket"my mother yelled at me.
"Aish! Mom okay I am up" i said rubbing my eyes and yawning.
"Get ready fast and have your breakfast"she said as she slammed the door furiously.
I flinched a little and sighed. Okay it's time to get ready.Let's go Y/N.Otherwise mom gonna eat me alive. I thought to myself and chuckled.

I smiled looking at myself in the mirror.Okay so I am ready. I thought.

"Mom pls serve the breakfast fast otherwise I am gonna be late."i said as I sat on the chair.

"Yeah yeah I told you to wake up early but you are the one who don't listen to me"she said.

"Btw why were you awake in the midnight I saw your room's light on."she said raising her eyebrow.

"Umm.. actually I was making a calligraphy card for my friend as her birthday is next week."i said trying to look if she is angry or not.

"Hmm..okay but next time don't do that focus on your studies"she said a little sternly.

"Okay" i said not believing that she is not angry on me.

"Okay byee mom I am going" i said as I get up from the chair.

"Okay byee take care"she said casually.

My college was not too far from my home so I always go college by walk. Actually I always go college with one of my friend Hyunjae but seems like she is not going to join me today.

To be continued......