Part-52

I was walking with an opened umbrella in my hands. It was a bit raining so i opened it but i didn't even realised when the rain stopped and the sun shines again.

I was lost in my thought until i noticed a shadow behind me and just then i realised that i was in sunlight with umbrella but wait the person behind me also seems to carry umbrella.

Has the rain just stopped? But there is no sense in this because the sun will not come out so soon, it will rain. I stopped walking and closed my umbrella.

I turned around and saw Taehyung standing there with an umbrella. He looked at me as i looked back. He also changed, so much than before.

The guilt rushed inside me as i noticed his teary eyes. I quickly looked away.

"Why were you walking with an umbrella?" I asked looking everywhere but him.

"I thought why should people call only you crazy, so I also walk with you." He said as i looked down.

"Hmm..thanks" I said and was about to walk away when he said.

"Did i do something wrong?" He asked as i looked at him confusely.

"Why would you do something wrong?" I said

"Then why did you left me?" He asked and i gulped the lump forming inside my throat.

I remained silent and looked down.

"Y/N I'm sorry if I ever hurted you, if I ever did something stupid which i shouldn't do. You hit me, beat me, shout at me but please don't leave me please. I can't live without you." He said as the tears started rolling down my eyes.

"I know you were too hurt when Jungkook left you but that doesn't mean that you would left me too and that too like that with just a letter. You wrote that you don't wanna continue our relationship i understand but did you ever thought how much your words effected me." He said while crying

I was feeling so down. I just wanted to dig myself in this ground right now. I was crying while looking down.

"I didn't tried to find you because I thought you needed some time. I can't even tell you how many times my heart broke whenever i recalled that letter of yours. I need you Y/N. Please don't go. I love you s-so m-much." He said and broke down at last.

I looked at him and gently hugged him.

"I'm sorry Taehyung for hurting you like this but trust me i wasn't happy after doing that either. Forgive me please. Don't cry. I can't see you crying and that when the reason is also me." I said while crying as i rubbed his back slightly.

"Will you stay here now?" He asked as my hands stopped it's movement.

He looked up and my heart ached seeing his face. All red and swollen from crying.

I'm too bad to make you cry. I hurt you even when you weren't at fault. Another sin has been added to my list to make you cry.

I stepped back while parting the hug. I wipped his tears as well as mine.

"I'm sorry again but I can't stay here now. I just can't do that." I said in a sad tone.

"For how many days you are staying here?" He asked

"2 or 3" I said

"C-can't you atleast m-meet me everyday till you're here?" He asked as i shook my head.

"I'm sorry but that would only make you hard to forget me." I said as a drop of tear escaped his eyes.

"I would never forget you. Please atleast m-meet me." He said in a pleading tone as more tears escaped his eyes.

"Don't cry over something you can't get. Don't waste your tears and time on me because that would only lead you to loss. Think of me like a beautiful yesterday that passed away and past never come back. Focus on your future and find someone better for you. Your whole life is ahead Taehyung and you won't get anything while drowning in my love and absence." I said with a smile as he looked at me with teary eyes.

"I lost you too." He said while chuckling sadly.

But before I could say anything he ran away from there. I watched his disappearing figure with a painful smile on my face.

"You didn't lost me Taehyung. I lost you and I consider it the biggest loss of my life." I said to myself before turning around and walking back home.

Today i broke two hearts but i did it because I didn't wanted them to break in future. It wasn't easy but I had no options left to choose. I don't know whether i will be able to forgive myself or not but I know that what I did you guys won't forgive me. And that's what I can't bear. I just can't hear the hatred words coming from you both for me. I would rather die before hearing that. That's why i can't stay here. I'm sorry again Taehyung and Jungkook.

To be continued.......