Part-37

Tears were already streaming down my eyes but i soon came back to reality when i heard Y/N shouting at jungkook while crying.

"How can you say that Jungkook? Why are you behaving like this? Do you think that my love for you was just a teenage feeling? If it was so then I wouldn't have been waiting for you for 10 years. I wouldn't have broken up after dating 14 people. If my love was just a teenage feeling then I wouldn't have confessed to you again. My love for you is not just a teenage feeling rather my love is real, pure and full of patience. I don't know myself how many more years I would have kept waiting for you." She said while crying really hard.

Here i was also crying by seeing that. Her love for him was real but he couldn't understand that. How can he say that to her? I thought

"But not now... I know who you really are. I thought that there must be a little guilt in your heart but look i was again wrong. You know what Jungkook even i'm sick of this now. I'm also tired of all this. I don't even wanna see your face now. Just get the f-ck away from me!!" She shouted and pushed him.

"Huh!! I don't even know what my mistake is. Just because i don't love you or rejected you twice, you are making me feel like i am a beast. But you know what i am glad that i didn't fall for you. I thought that you was my best friend but no!! dude!! You also turned out to be one of those mean people. First my mom dad and now you... All the people in this world are same!!" He said and left angrily.

She fall down on ground unconsciously. I quickly ran towards her while wiping my tear.

"Y/N!!! What happened to you? Open your eyes please!!" I said while slightly patting her cheek to make her awake but it didn't worked.

I quickly picked her up in bridal style and ran towards the road to get a taxi as my car was parked in my office and i didn't had time to go there.

I quickly get in taxi and went towards hospital.

I looked at her. My heart ached after seeing her face, it was all red and puffy from crying, her nose was red and eyes swell.

That's it Y/N. I won't let you suffer from now on. I thought and again looked at front.

...........

"Doctor is she okay?" I asked the doctor who just came out from the room.

"Yeah she is fine. She just fainted due to stress nothing else. Just let her rest for now and then you can take her home." Doctor said as i nodded

"Umm.. doctor can i meet her now?" I asked

"Yeah just make sure that she don't get stressed again." He said as i nodded and then he walked away.

I opened the door and saw Y/N laying there lifelessly. I walked towards the bed and sat there on a stool nearby. I slowly grabbed her palm and caressed it. She opened her eyes and looked directly towards me.

"How are you feeling now Y/N?" I asked softly

"Better. Btw did you took me here?" She asked weakly as i nodded.

"Did you heard all that? I am sor-" she said but got cut off by me.

"Sshh! Don't think too much about that. And yeah I'm sorry that i heard all of that. But i have to do that to know the situation." I said while feeling a little awkward.

"It's okay. I trust you." She said while weakly smiling at me to which i smiled back.

"Y/N! Can I ask you something?" I asked as she nodded.

"Will you give me a chance?" I asked nervously as she looked at me confused.

"Chance about what?" She asked

"A-as b-boyfriend?" I said but not sure about it.

She looked at me shocked.

"H-how can y-you? I-i mean y-you know what h-happened today but s-still?" She said

"I know what happened earlier but you can't just stop your life while thinking about past. I know it was very heartbroken for you but you can't just keep on looking at it instead of healing it. See Y/N i know i asked it too fast but i will give you time to think and whatever your decision will be I respect it." I said softly while looking directly towards her.

"Y/N i like you soo..much! I will wait for your answer if you wanna give me a chance then come to our date at 7:30 pm at XXX restaurant and if not then remember i will respect your decision no matter what. Just don't force yourself to do anything. Feel free to think about it and i promise it won't affect our friendship. Hmm?" I said with assuring smile.

"For now rest well. Okay?" I said and walked away from there.

I know it's hard for you Y/N but i can't see you in trouble anymore. I don't know what will you decide but i will stay with you in your every decision. I really love you from the bottom of my heart. I thought as a smile creeped on my face while i look towards her from outside.

To be continued........