Part-50

Time skips..(11 months later)
Days by days passed by them drowning in each other's absence. They were not even blaming others for that but themselves for not being perfect.

They were not the same people they used to be. They had lost interest in living long ago until the day came when they have to confront each other.

Y/N and Jungkook completed the book successfully and now it was time for the exhibition and promotion for the book. Both of them were invited to seoul but neither of them had courage do that so after what happened.

Y/N POV
I was seating on my bed continuously tapping my foot on floor. I was bitting my lips in nervousness.

What will happen there? How will they react? Oh god! I'm so scared. What should i do?

I looked towards my left side to see my suitcase which was packed.

A sigh escaped my mouth as i glanced at my wrist watch. Only 2 hrs left.

I should go now.

I grabbed my luggage and went outside.

.........

I walked outside the airport while looking around.

I again came to the same place where I never wanted to come. The same place, the same city, the same Seoul. Nothing is changed its just me who changed. This place has taught me many things like love, pain, heartbreak, anger, sadness and happiness.

I took a deep breath before heading towards taxi.

"Mam where you want to go?" The driver asked as i looked at him not knowing what to say.

Where should I go? I don't have courage to go to my parents after I left them like that. But i can't even go back if they get to know that I came to seoul and didn't came to them then they will be more hurt.

"XXX colony." I said as i decided to go to them because i can't live without meeting them either.

He started the engine and started driving.

I looked outside the window as memories started to come in my mind.

FLASHBACK

"Hey Y/N that's my icecream gimme back." He said as he started running behind me.

"Oh really then catch me if you can!" I said while running

"Are you challenging me?" He asked

"Yeah!" I said

"Then be ready to get lose because i am jungkook and no one can beat me!" He said as he ran more faster.

I suddenly felt myself getting pulled with an extreme force. I tripped and fell on top of him while back facing him.

"Ouch" we groaned

"Gosh Y/N! You're heavy." He said while getting up.

"Oh really?" I said as I jumped on his back.

He grabbed my thighs.

"Then lift me to my house." I said

"And why would I do that?" He asked

"Umm.. consider it as your punishment. Now c'mon let's go." I said as he sighed and started to walk.

"You're too bad that you make you carry you." He said while walking.

"Oh! Then aren't you bad too to call me heavy?" I said

"So what? Is it what we get to say the truth?" He said as i hummed but widen my eyes when i realised what he meant.

"Yaaahh!!" I said as i smacked his head from behind.

"Ouch! That was hard." He said

"You deserve it." I said

FLASHBACK END

I felt my vision getting blurry. I quickly controlled myself before i end up crying here.

"Mam we are here." The driver said as i noticed that we were infront of my house.

"T-thanks!" I said while he helped me to carry my luggage.

I stood infront of the main door while gulping hard.

Even though I regularly called my parents and talked for a good time but having them beside me is the different thing.

I rang the door bell with my shaking hands. I heard some footsteps towards the door and in the next moment the door opened wide.

"Yah! Who is this at this ti-" she stopped in middle as soon as she saw me.

"Y-Y/N?" she said as i could already see tears in her eyes.

Before i could say anything she hugged me tightly. I hugged her back as we both cried together.

After sometime we parted the hug.

"I-i missed you m-mom!" I said as she softly wiped my tears.

"Why did you suddenly left us? You know how much tensed and hurt I was when you told me that!" She said as i looked down.

"I'm sorry. I just needed some time to process everything that happened to me." I said

"What happened to you?" She asked

"I'll tell you everything but first let me in. I'm hungry." I said trying to change the topic.

"Oh yeah! Come." She said while giving me space to get in.

"You sit. I'll make the food." She said as i sat down.

"Btw mom where is dad?" I asked as i didn't saw him since i came.

"Actually he went out of town due to some work. Don't worry he'll be back in two or three days. Anyways you tell me what will you eat?" She asked

She looked up when she didn't get any reply from me.

"What happened?" She asked as i was just looking down.

"M-mom actually I won't be able to m-meet dad." I said not daring to look up.

"Won't you stay here n-now?" She asked as i shook my head.

"Y/N dear please tell me what is the reason for your staying away from us? Why you don't want to stay here?" She asked.

"Its not like i don't want to stay here with you both. Its just i can't do that. That things are haunting me as hell." I said as tears started to fell from my eyes.

"Aish! Come here. Tell me what happened." She said as we went on the couch.

........

I told her everything that happened to me. The reason of me staying away from seoul and them.

"M-mom I don't k-know what wrong I d-did to deserve this." I said while crying.

"Sshh! It's okay. I'm here. Hmm?" She said as she hugged me softly.

"Life is like this dear. We can't do anything. Don't cry." She said while rubbing my back softly.

"I-i am s-sorry m-mom. I e-even hurted y-you and d-dad." I said while sniffing

"It's ok. Our pain is nothing infront of yours. We never knew our daughter was going through this much." She said

"Okay now stop crying and let's go eat something. I'll make your favourite food. Hmm?" She said while parting the hug.

I nodded while wipping away my tears and we went towards the dinning area.

To be continued.......