Part-10

Y/N POV
It has literally been 2 weeks since he gone abroad. I stopped going to college. My friends have been calling me everyday but I didn't answer any of their call. They also came to my house to meet me but I didn't let them. I know they won't ask me what happened if I don't want to tell instead they will comfort me. But still I don't want to meet them not only them i don't want to meet anyone.

I didn't ate food properly. I didn't slept properly. I was feeling very weak and tired. I wanted my tears to stop but they weren't listening to me. I don't want to remember him but my mind and heart weren't ready to forget him. I want someone here to comfort me but my heart only want him beside me no one else. I was lost in my thought until my door knocked. I wipped my tears and stand up to open the door even i didn't had the strength to do that.

I opened my door and see Jennie and Hyunjae standing there with food in their hand and my mom standing behind them looking at me with her puffy eyes. I felt bad for her that she cried because of me but what can I do.

"Y/N see we bought your favourite food. Let's eat together" Hyunjae said while showing me the food in her hand.

"No Unnie! i don't want to eat. Please go and let me be alone" i said in a whispering tone but enough for them to hear.

"Why Y/N? What happened to you? The day you come from airport you are not talking to anyone. What happened that day? Did jungkook said anything?" Jennie said as worriness was clearly visible in her tone.

"N-nothing happened. Just leave me alone" i said as I tried to close the door but Jennie was fast enough to hold it and come inside and sat on my bed.

"I won't go until you tell us what happened!" Jennie said and dragged Hyunjae with her and also made her sit on the bed.

"Yahh!! I said nothing happened then why are you guys not listening?" I said trying to made my tone a little furious.

"Ohh!! Nothing happened that's why you are not coming to college since whole fu*king two weeks, neither you are answering our call nor meeting us, you are literally not eating and sleeping properly. And you are saying nothing happened!!! It's okay that you don't want to tell us what happened but please eat something. I won't ask you more than that." Jennie said as worry and anger was visible in her tone.

I looked down and felt guilty. I didn't know what i was doing. My eyes felt warm because of tears forming in my eyes.

"Y/N Jennie is right. It's okay that you don't want to tell us what happened. And we won't even ask you about that but we just want you to don't punish yourself about whatever happened. Even if the reason is anything. Because it's not the solution of the problem to just hurt yourself. Please eat something and come to college from tomorrow. You are missing your studies. Please Y/N." Hyunjae said in a sweet and assuring tone.

There is no doubt that why I considered her as my elder sister. She is so understanding and always there for me when I needed. I quickly hugged her and cried hard.

"I-i am so-sorry for hurting y-you guys i w-was just s-so h-hurt but i-i will not do t-that again l-let's eat t-together." I said sobbing hard while hugging Hyunjae as she was patting my head.

"Sshh!! It's okay let's eat. Hmmm!!" Hyunjae said and pulled out of the hug.

....

"Y/N-" Jennie said while wiping her corner of the lips with tissue paper.

"Hmmm" i hummed in response.

"Umm..you can tell us about why you became like this and what happened on that day at airport" Jennie said while looking at me.

Hyunjae glared Jennie as she laughed awkwardly.

I choked on my water and looked at her.

"U-uh!! Only if you are comfortable there's no need to force yours-" Jennie said but I cut her off.

"I want to tell you guys about that" i said

"See Y/N there's no need to force yourself. And don't listen to her she is mad. She says anything. And yeah you can tell us anytime you want we will listen but only if you want to tell us. Okay?" Hyunjae said as she held my shoulder.

To be continued.........