BTS 10th ANNIVERSARY

Happy 10th anniversary BANGTAN SONYEONDAN

Dear BTS,Thanks for 10 years of your love, happiness,music, dance and a beautiful family

Dear BTS,
Thanks for 10 years of your love, happiness,music, dance and a beautiful family.

You've come so far, reached your dreams, created a worldwide image and massive impact on international people who doesn't even speak the same language as you, but still accepted you and became a part of this family. You proved that there is no barrier between boundaries when it comes to pure talent and art.

From 200 to millions of fan in less than a decade, you proved that hardwork and teamwork really makes the dreamwork.

I'm proud to be a part of this fandom, the strongest and biggest fandom in the world.

BTS is not just a band. It is so much more than that. Love, emotion, everyday motivation, mentor, therapy, daily laughing pill and everything.

No matter how many people critise you or hate you but remember that BTS army will always stay by your side. We will wait for you no matter how long but will never let you down.

Behind you it's our responsibility to keep you up till the moon. And when you will be back we will show the world that
'BTS IS BACK'.

"We are the strongest when we are together.
We are together."
BULLETPROOF
[BTS × ARMY]

보라해 💜
Take care and be safe~

Hey Armies let's promise one thing that till 2025 we have to reach each and every song by BTS to 100 millions view

And also give a lots of love to this song 'Take two'.

Promise?🤞

(A/N: Sorry guys. I'm not good in writing my thoughts down but yeah whatever I have written is my own thought and i really respect them from the bottom of my heart. Bye~ Take care!)