Part-47

Y/N POV
I sat in taxi and the driver asked me where to go? I just said to go somewhere far from here.

He nodded and started to go somewhere. He stopped the taxi after sometime and i saw a river side area. I looked at him as he smiled.

(A/N: Argh!! It's sucks to explain everything 😫)

"Actually i thought you need peace for sometime by seeing your state and also you didn't said where to go. So..I brought you here but if you want to go somewhere else i don't have any probl-" i cut him off by saying.

"No need I'm good here. Thank you. You can go now." I said coldly and went out.

I stepped near the river and sat on the bench nearby. As soon as cold breezes touched my face, my tears started to fall.

I tried to control my tears but failed as they started to fall continuously.

I harshly wipped my tears but it didn't stopped.

"Why?!! Why am I crying?! It's me who told him that we can't stay together then why am I crying?!! How did i expect him to stay?! If i was at his place then i would do the same right?! Then why?!" I yelled while crying hard.

"Why am I so vulnerable? First i told him and when he left i'm sitting here crying!!" I said

"F-CK YOU Y/N!!! F-CK YOUR LIFE!!!" I yelled on the top of my lungs and laid down on the bench while crying.

I don't even know where you are? I can't even come to you. Why are you testing me god? Why? What wrong have i done to deserve all this? How will I live without you when i know you love me too? It didn't hurt me that much when you went abroad 10 years ago because somewhere i knew you would come back but it's hurts now because i don't know that would you ever come or not. I don't know that would i ever see your face again or not. Please come back jungkook. Please.

.........

I opened my eyes only to see that it was already dark. I lazily got up from bench and went towards the road. I squinted my eyes when i saw the same taxi parked there.

I walked towards it and knocked on the door.

"Hey! You done? Lemme drop you back." He said while smiling.

"I told you to leave then why are you here?" I asked coldly.

"Actually i was waiting for you to come as this area is a little scary after evening and also it's not safe. So..I stayed here." He said while i nodded and went inside the taxi.

........

Once i reached hotel i saw Taehyung waiting there at front. As he saw me he quickly ran towards me and hugged me tightly while i stand there not even moving.

"Oh my god Y/N! Where have you been? You know how much worried i was. Please don't do anything like that next time. Okay?" He said as i felt my shoulder getting wet.

Getting no response from me he parted the hug.

"Are you o-" i walked passed him causing him to halt on his words.

I directly went towards my room and locked it from inside.

I'm not crying now because I'm tired crying. But only i know how my heart's broken pieces are crying inside me. I opened my phone and dialled his number but stopped.

What will I say that 'Why did you left?' but i already know he left because of me.

I closed my phone and threw it somewhere on bed. I sat on the edge of bed while putting my head in palm. Just then I heard a knock on the door.