Part-13

Jungkook POV
Today I am going back to Seoul. I am so excited to see Y/N after whole damn 10 years. I missed her so much. But i am nervous too about what happened that day what if she hates me now? What if she don't want to meet me?. I know I did wrong to her but i was honest I still see her as my friend. Is it my fault if I don't fall for her? But even if it's not my fault I am still so guilty about that. Anyways I will deal with it because she has the right to do anything she wants. I will see for how long she will be upset from me. Afterall now i am gonna stay in Korea from afterwards. I had completed my all the studies and also took a training for photography. Let's see what happens.

~

Here i am at the same airport. I sighed before grabbing my luggage and dragged it outside. I took a taxi and first went to my hotel room. I quickly freshened up,settled my luggage and went outside the hotel. I was roaming at the streets reminding the memories i had here with Y/N.

....

I was walking until i saw a cafe and decided to drink something before going anywhere. I entered the cafe and looked around. While i was looking i saw a familiar figure. I tried to remember who was it? and I saw...Y/N!!. Yes it's Y/N. I went towards her and called her.

"Y/N?" I said more like asked as she was back facing me.

Y/N POV
I was making coffee for one of my customer. I was preparing it peacefully until I heard someone calling me.

"Y/N?" he said

It's familiar. I thought before turning around and i saw 'he' was standing there right infront of me. Yes it's Jungkook. The coffee slipped out of my hand as I froze at my place. I can't process what was happening right now.

"Hey!! Y/N!! Are you okay?"he asked as he looked down at the coffee there on the floor.

He didn't changed in these 10 years. He is the same. The same big doe eyes in which i want to drown, the same brown fluffy hair which i want to ruffle it, the same raspy and deep voice in which anyone can get lost, he is the same person i fell in love with and i am again falling for him.

"Hey!! Y/N!! Are you here?" He asked as he waved his hand infront of my face.

I snapped out of my thought.

"Ye-yeah i a-am h-here" i said stuttering.

"Are you okay?" He said as he touch my arm to confirm.

I quickly yanked his hand and asked "Why are you here?" I looked everywhere but him. As I know he must be sad at my behaviour and if i looked at his eyes i would definitely drown in guilt.

"Umm..c-can we t-talk?" He asked as his voice cracked.

And this time i can't stop myself from looking at him. And that was my biggest mistake. I saw tears in his eyes. And seeing this that happened which i didn't wanted to be. Guilt and tears formed in my eyes. And because of that i said "Ye-yes we c-can".

To be continued.......