Part-03

Time skip...
I am here infront of my college. I sighed before going inside. Actually I was hiding from my bully Soojung. She always bully me for no reason and I hate that. I opened my locker to bring my books out for first class but I heard someone calling my name.shit. i cursed under neath knowing the owner of the voice. I turned around and see that Soojung was standing there with some of her minions.
"Hiding from me baby"she said and smirked.

"N-no i was n-not hiding from y-you. And why w-will i hide f-from you"i said stuttering.

"Oh! So you also know to speak back. Now you have to pay for it."she said and gestured her minions to beat me.

They started beating me. I was whimpering with pain and tears continuously streaming from my eyes. They punched me hard and pushed me. I fell on the ground and they again kicked me on my stomach. I was yelping in pain.

"Hey..stop it" he said

I heard a deep and raspy voice. I looked up to the person and I gasped by looking at his face. He was so handsome,a perfect face with sharp jawline. I was mesmerized by his beauty until I snapped out of my thought and saw that he was infront of me waving his hand.

"Hey are you okay??" he said

"Umm..y-yeah i am okay" i said trying to sound calmly.

"I am Jeon Jungkook. And you?" he said while helping me to stand up.

"Umm..hey I am Lee Y/N"i said as I stand up.

"Hmm..btw why were they beating you up"he said as he grabbed my hand to help me to stand up properly.

"I don't know. They are always like that. They beat me up for no reason." I said as I looked down.

"Then why don't you stand for yourself?? "he said.

"Huh!! I just can't do that. I am too weak for that." I said as a drop of tear left my eyes.

"Hey!!don't cry now i am here with you. Okay?" He said as he hugged me.

I don't know why but I feel so secured in his arms.

To be continued.......