Part-51

Time skips (the next day)

Jungkook POV
I tapped my foot continuously on the floor while looking towards the door.

I already came to the exhibition and I was waiting for Y/N but there was no sign of her. Even Taehyung didn't came yet.

I know it's hard for her too as it's for me but i just can't control myself from thinking about her. I really want to see her. I'll just take a glance of her from far but please come Y/N. Please.

It's been two hours since I've have been waiting here but neither of them came.

In this 11 months so many things changed including me too except for my unconditional love for her.

She wasn't with me but still I love her so much even more than before. In these months my love for her increased day by day and now it's on the point where i can't stop loving her for lifetime.

I know what happened to us wasn't good but i guess that was destined to be happened. There are many such mistakes that I have committed and I am still facing the punishment for that.

I know i deserve that for hurting you like that. I'm too guilty for my deeds and I also know that maybe i don't deserve to be forgiven but still I'll try. Because the guilt inside me is eating me up day by day.

I know you're also going through too much maybe more than too much at this point whether to come or not but it wasn't easy for me either.

I just want to see you, talk to you once. Please come Y/N.

Meanwhile,

Y/N POV
I was sitting in front of the mirror just looking at myself blankly not knowing what to do. I was completely ready but my mind and heart wasn't ready for the upcoming scenario.

I spended 2 hrs just sitting here. The exhibition started long ago but i don't have courage to go and confront them.

I'm just too weak to meet them. I knew that this day will come someday, so I had to be ready for this day. It's really hard but I'll do it.

I stood up and looked at myself lastly before going outside.

"Mom I'm going!" I said as she came towards me and hugged me.

"I'm glad that you're going." She said as i parted the hug.

"I had to go mom. I can't just sit like that forgetting everything. Take care mom. I'll come back soon." I said as she nodded.

I went outside while taking a deep breath. I decided to walk to the exhibition as it's not that far from here.

........

I stood infront of the big glass building. I looked at the poster and it was written 'The Beauty of Korea by Lee Y/N and Jeon Jungkook'. There was also a picture of me and him.

My heart's cracking apart all over again because of the way I've missed him.

Will he have come?

I shrugged away my thought and went inside with my heart throbbing against my chest. I looked around and saw some people looking at the pictures hanging on the wall.

It was some of the pictures of book's pages. I went towards one of the picture saw it. The pictures were clicked perfectly with my written notes on it.

I was looking around at the pictures somehow forgetting about Jungkook for sometime until i saw a familiar figure near the window.

His back was facing me so i couldn't see his face. I decided to ignore him just when I was about to go he turned around and our eyes met.