Part-33

I woke up with the sound of alarm and yawn. I shut the alarm and went inside the bathroom to do my morning routine. I came back dressed and put some light makeup then went downstairs.

"Hey! Mom dad! Good morning!" I greeted my parents with my morning smile.

"Oh! You're awake! Good morning dear!" Mom said with a smile while putting plates on the dinning table.

"Morning dear! Come sit. Have breakfast with us." Dad said with a smile and patted the chair next to him which i gladly accepted and sat on it.

"So Y/N! How's your work going?" Dad asked while taking a sip of his tea.

"Good dad! And also mom dad! I wanted to tell you guys something!" I said

"Yeah go on." Mom said while taking a bite of her bread.

"Actually i am going to busan next week!" I said in a exciting tone and smiled widely but faded when i didn't get any reaction from my parents.

"W-what happened mom dad? A-aren't y-you happy?" I asked feeling a bit low now.

"No no no... it's not like that! It's just..." Mom said

"Actually you never went that far from us before. That's why we are just concern about that, nothing else!" Dad said and my eyes softened hearing that.

"Don't worry dad. I won't be alone. The team will be there and also.... Jungkook" I quietly said his name but enough for them to hear.

"What?! Jungkook is going with you?!" Dad asked and i could sense the sudden anger rising inside him.

"Why Jungkook?! If he is going there too then you won't go." Mom said

"But mom it's our project! I have to go. Please understand." I said

"But how can you go with him?! He is the one who hurted you 10 yrs ago. I don't want to see you like that again." Mom said while tears started building up in her eyes.

"Relax Mom! He is my partner in this project nothing else and i already move on from him. We are together just for work. We are only professional together nothing else!! So, please relax!" I said

"But-" Mom said but i cutted her off.

"Mom listen to me! Nothing will happen okay!" I said with a reassuring smile.

"Hmm.." mom hummed but i was sure she was still not satisfied with it.

"Okay then i am going mom dad. Take care." I said and waved at them then went outside.

As soon as I opened the door and looked up i again saw a black Mercedes but this time i knew that it was CEO. But why did he came here again? Should I ask or just walk past it. No..no..no that would be rude. I should ask him.
I went towards the car and knocked on the window. The window slide down and there he was Taehyung handsome as always. He smiled at me. Aww his boxy smile! I can't resist so i smiled back.

"Hey Y/N. Come, I will take you to the office." He said

"Were you passing by here today also?" I said

"No, i just wanted to do that so." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

"So..are you coming?" He asked

"Umm..Ok now you are requesting so much so I will come!" I said in a teasing way and we both laughed. I opened the door then sat there.

When he was about to start the car. We saw Jungkook walking on the footpath. I looked at Taehyung and he was already looking at jungkook.

He walked out of the car and approached him. I also walked behind him. When i looked at jungkook, he was already looking at me. I quickly looked away and waited for them to start their conversation.

"Umm.. Jungkook will come with us? Actually I was going to office with Y/N. So, you can come with us if you want?" Taehyung asked

"No, i am fine. I will manage." Jungkook said

"But you can come-" Taehyung said but jungkook cutted him off.

"No, i don't wanna disturb someone (looking towards me). You guys carry on. I'll manage. Thanks for asking." He said and walked away.

Before Taehyung can say something further he got into a taxi and went away.

"What happened to him? Why is he acting like this? Yesterday he was too eager to come with us and now?" Taehyung said to me while i was still looking at the way from which Jungkook went.

Was he jealous? Why did he said that 'he don't wanna disturb someone' while looking towards me? Did he meant someone by me? Was he pissed that i was going with Taehyung ? I thought

Taehyung noticed me and waved his hand infront of my face. I came out of my thought world.

"Are you here Y/N?" He asked

"Y-yeah i am here." I said

"Okay. Let's go?" He asked and i nodded.

To be continued.......