Part-22

The next day...
Today is the first day of my job. I am so excited about that but a little bit upset too because my parents are not happy with it. They want me to leave it but i won't. For them i sacrificed my dream for 10 years but not now. If life is giving me a opportunity to fulfill my dream then why not. Anyways let's not talk about it more otherwise I will get emotional.
I went downstairs and saw my mom and dad sitting on the couch. I went towards them.

"Good morning mom, dad" i said with a slight smile on my face.

"Morning"they both said with a straight face.

My smile faded looking at their behaviour.

"Mom i am going. See you" i said as i hoped to get a reply back but didn't. She just hummed.

"Mom, dad won't you wish me luck? It's my first day of work." I said in a soft tone.

But they didn't said anything. And it pissed me off. I looked at them for sometime before speaking.

"Aren't you both happy? I finally got an opportunity to fulfill my dream." I said in a sad tone.

"We are happy dear but being happy doesn't matter only. I know you are very good at calligraphy but that won't help only right? You have to be financially independent properly." Mom said

"Mom i am financially independent." I said

"Oh really? How?" Mom said

"Mom really? Don't you see me working whole damn day at cafe?" I asked in disbelief

"O!! you mean to say that by working in such a small cafe you are financially independent?" Mom said

"Mom no work is small or big. And you know what I am so independent that I can buy myself bread for two times. Mom that was not i expected from you. I didn't knew your thoughts will be this cheap. Thank you so much mom for ruining my mood on the first day of my work. Thank you so much." I said sarcastically and went out of the house.

"Don't cry Y/N. Today is the first day of your job. You should be happy. Let it be. I will deal with it later. For now let's go." I said to myself, wipped my tears and went away from there.

.......

I stepped out of the taxi and stand infront of the huge building. I forced a smiled on my face before going inside.
I saw many workers were there. It was so huge from inside too. I stopped a worker and asked the way to the CEO's cabin.

"Umm.. excuse me?" I said

"Yes?" He said

"Can you tell me which way is the CEO's cabin?" I asked

"Oh!! Are you new here?" He asked

"Yeah" i said

"Ohh!! That way" he said pointing to the way.

"Okay.. thanks" i said as i smiled and bowed at him

I went towards where he told me. I reached at the door. This is the room i guess. I thought to myself before knocking on the door hesitantly. I heard a 'come in' from inside. So, i twisted the door knob and went inside.
It was huge too. I saw Taehyung sitting there wearing glasses. He was so focused in his laptop to even notice that i was there. So, i cleared my throat to gain his attention and succeeded. He looked up at me and smiled. Argh!! This smile of him.

"U-uh!! Hey" i said

"Oh!! Hi. Please come. Sit" he said as he got up from his chair and gestured me to sit on couch.

I did as he said.

"What do you want? Coffee or tea?" He asked

"No..no..no nothing just water." I said as he nodded and handed me water.

"Btw i wanted to tell you your work." He said as i nodded

"Umm... Actually we are going to publish a book named ' The beauty of  South korea'. So i wanted you to explore some places in korea and write about it something." He said as i listened to him carefully while drinking (water obviously).

"And yeah!! One more thing. You are not working on this project alone." He said as i frowned confusely.

"Then?" I asked

"A photographer will be there with you. And his name is jeo-" he said but got cutted off by the knock on the door.

The young man came inside the room after getting permission. I looked up at the man and choked on my water. It was 'him' againnnn...

To be continued......