Part-54

Y/N POV
I squinted my eyes in sleep due to sunlight directly hitting my face. I opened my eyes and realised that i slept on the chair near window.

I stretched my arms and rubbed my neck and shoulder.

Sleeping on the chair was surely not a good idea.

I got up and did my morning routine. Today i decided to meet my friends as we haven't seen each other for soo long.

I got ready and went downstairs.

"Good morning mom!" I said as i saw her making breakfast in kitchen.

"Good morning d-dear!" She said as her voice cracked.

"Mom what happened?" I asked while walking towards her.

"Nothing, I just missed this sentence in your voice a lot." She said as i hugged her.

"Mom! It's ok!" I said while hugging her softly.

"Anyways I made pancakes for you." She said while parting the hug.

"Okay"

........

"Y/N!!" I turned towards the owner of the voice with a smile plastered on my face.

"Jennie!! Unnie!!" I said while running towards them.

I hugged them really tightly. The tears made their way out of my eyes. I parted the hug.

"We missed you so much!" Jennie said with a pout on her face as i wiped her tears.

"Me too." I said as we both hugged each other while crying.

"You know what we can continue this later too." Hyunjae said as she looked at us without any expression.

We parted the hug.

"Unnie~ I missed you too!" I said while hugging her. She hugged me back.

"But i didn't said I missed you!" She said in a teasing tone.

"You don't have to say this. I already know it." I said as she chuckled.

We then went towards the table and talked about some random things.

Even though we were too far from each other but still we kept in touch. We used to call each other whenever we were free or wanted to talk. They already know everything about me. So whenever I felt low or something i just called them.

The one thing good i got in my life is true friendship.

.........

I just came after meeting Hyunjae unnie and Jennie. They both were too happy to see me back but sad at the same time when they got to know that I was leaving in 2 days.

I settled myself on couch while sighing. My head has been paining since morning, i took the medicines but they seems to be not working. I didn't denied to meet my friends as they would be upset and also suspicious. Yeah! I didn't told anyone as it's not a big matter and also they will worry for nothing.

I kept my bag aside and put my face in my palm.

I think I should drink or eat something hot. Maybe that would help me to ease the pain.

With that thought I stood up and went towards the kitchen to make me some soup. My mom is not home. She went to her sister's home as she is not well and no one is there to take care of her so she would be returned by tomorrow morning. At first she insisted to not go but I told her to go many times and to the end she had to listen me.

I looked inside the fridge for ingredients but to my bad luck there was nothing inside it. I annoyingly closed the door and pouted.

Yaah!! What the hell? Mom could have told me to buy groceries when i went to meet my friends. Now I have to go again. Argh!!

I stomped my feet while going towards the couch to grab my bag.

.......

I came back home while carrying the two bags filled with groceries stuff. I kept them on the kitchen counter and sat on one of the chair while panting.

"I guess mom won't need to buy the groceries for 3 weeks." I said to myself and chuckled.

Just then i was about to open the bags for ingredients to make the soup, the door bell rang. I sighed annoyingly.

Who is this now? I guess no one wants me to make the soup today.

I made my way to the door with an irritated face. I opened the door and my all emotions vanished in a second. I blankly looked at the him.

Why did he came here?

Before i could say anything he pushed me aside and got inside the house. I blinked my eyes multiple times before saying.

"Are you drunk?" I asked as i saw him sitting on the couch.

"I'm asking you Jungkook! Are you drunk?!" I asked in a stern tone now.

He tilted his head towards me and nodded. I sighed and went towards him.

"Why did you drank? You know your alcohol tolerance is not good, right?" I asked as i crossed my arms infront of my chest.

"You...you are the reason why i drank." He said as my eyes softened.

I didn't said anything as I wanted him to continue. We looked at each other directly in eyes. His eyes were red and puffy indicating that he cried.

"D-do you seriously d-don't l-love me now?" He asked as my arms gets loosen and fell down.

There was a pin drop silence between us. No one was saying anything we were just looking at each other like we wanted to drown in each other's eyes.

He suddenly started to walk towards me and stood right infront of me. He brought his face close to mine so close that our faces were only a few inches apart. I leaned back but he grabbed my neck from behind preventing me to increase the distance between us.

"Don't.." he said in a husky and dominating voice.

My heart was beating so fast that I was scared that he might not hear it. He wasn't saying anything but his eyes were screaming loud enough for me to understand that how was he feeling.

"I asked you something Lee Y/N." He said while i started to wonder what to say now.

"Did you really f-fell out of l-love?" He asked and i noticed that how much he was afraid to not hear what he didn't wanted to by the way he was stuttering only while asking this question.

I courage myself to answer his question.

"Yes" I said as he slowly leaned back.

I controlled my tears which were threatening to fall.

"Now if you know my answer then please leave." I said as his eyes were glistening with tears.

"Y-you are lying! Y-you still l-love m-me!" He said while wiping away the tears.

"I don't. Don't make me repeat myself over and over again!" I said trying to act unbothered.

He didn't said anything and started to take slow steps backwards. My hands quickly pulled out a little when he tripped over the couch but i pulled it back when he stood up again.

"I'm sorry but I don't believe you. And i won't until i see it through my own eyes. Till then i won't bother you." He said and went outside the house.

I dropped myself on the floor while crying. I pulled my knee and put my head on it.

I'm sorry. I don't know how to make you believe. It was so difficult for me to just say all this, now you have to see, now what should I do so that you get convinced.

I slept there on floor while crying clearly ignoring my headache and my hungry stomach.

To be continued.....