Part-24

The next day....
I woke up with a heavy banging on door. It took me some time to realise that i slept on floor the whole night and my clothes were also same as yesterday a little wet. I stand up and opened the door before it break because of the heavy banging.
I opened the door and saw mom and dad there.

"Y/N where were you? We were knocking the door from past 10 minutes." Mom said in a worried tone

"I-i actuall-" before i speak mom said

"What happened to your clothes? Why are you wearing the same cloth as yesterday? And wait!! Is it wet?" Mom said while touching my clothes.

"Will you tell us what is happening?" Mom said in a bit angry tone.

"Y/N dear first go and change your clothes. After that we will talk." Dad said and i nodded.

"Bu-" mom said but got cut off by dad

"Let's go. Let her change." Dad said and went away followed by mom.

I closed the door and sighed heavily. I troubled mom dad again, but what should I do. I am trapped in all these things.The more I want to walk away from all these things, the more it hurts. I thought to myself and went towards bathroom. But then

"OH SHIT!!!" I shouted in shock as mom and dad came running towards me.

"What happened? Why did you shout?" Mom asked worried

"Are you okay?" Dad asked worried as well

"What time is it?" I asked almost panicking

"9:30 a.m. Why?" Mom said

"Thank God!!" I said and sighed in relief.

"Will you tell us what happened?" Dad asked

"Actually I almost forgot about my work. But thank god i still have 30 minutes to go." I said

"Oh!! You scared us." Mom said and sighed

"Anyways mom, dad! I have to get ready now." I said

"Yeah yeah!! Get ready and come downstairs. We will eat breakfast together." Dad said as i nodded and closed the door after they went outside.

I hurriedly go to the bathroom and took a quick yet warm shower. I wore my outfit, did a little makeup and went downstairs.

..........

I went inside the big building and directly went towards CEO's cabin. Once i reached. Okay Y/N fighting!! You have to pretend like you don't care about his presence. C'mon you can do this. I thought to myself before knocking on the door. I heard a 'come in' so i twisted the door knob and went inside.
I bowed to CEO and greeted him.

"Good morning CEO" I said with a smile

"Good morning Y/N. Please sit." Taehyung said back with a smile

I nodded and turned towards couch and saw 'he' was already there. Should I also greet him? No no why should I? I have to ignore him. But if i didn't CEO will surely sus us. I should greet him like others. I thought to myself and said

"Good morning Jungkook" as soon as I said he looked up at me.

There is something in his eyes. Why do I always feel that he is telling me a lot through his eyes. There is a strange pain in his eyes. Is it because of me? No no I don't care about all this. I just want to focus on work. I thought and looked away.

"G-good morning" he said as his voice cracked.

I quickly looked at him after hearing his voice. Did he cry because of me? But why would he cry because of me. Is it because of whatever I said yesterday? I felt guilty for it. I was in my thoughts until Taehyung said.

"Umm..Y/N and Jungkook!! First you both explore seoul. After that you can go to other places. Okay?" Taehyung said as we nodded.

"Ah!! Ceo shall we start from today itself? Actually I want this project to end as soon as possible." I asked

"Sure as you like. I hope you are okay with it Jungkook." Taehyung said looking at jungkook.

"Yeah i am okay it with. I also want this project to end soon." He said looking at me then looked at Taehyung with a forced smile.

Argh! Why does it hurts to hear this? I wanted this right? Then why? Sometimes i myself don't understand my feelings about what I want and what i don't want.Fuck my life!! Fuck my feelings!!!. Anyways i have to ignore him no matter how much it hurts. Because it's the only way to forget him.

To be continued.......