Part-25

Jungkook POV
"Umm.. Y/N I want to talk to y-" i said but got cut off by Y/N.

"So where you think we should go first?" She asked totally ignoring my words.

"Y/N! I said I want to talk to you." I said once again but this time clear and loud.

"Gyeongbokgung Palace or Seoul tower?" She asked once again ignoring me.

"Y/N what's wrong with you? I am saying i want to talk to you but you are just ignoring me!!" I said as disappointment was visible in my tone.

"Nothing is wrong with me. And as you said i am ignoring your words that means i don't wanna talk to you. Listen Jungkook we are together only because of our work. So, please let's be professional not personal. Got it? Now let's go. We are going to Seoul tower." She said coldly.

"Bu-" before i could say she walked passed me leaving me dumbfounded.

Aish! This stubborn ass. I wanted to talk to her to clear what she said yesterday at restaurant but she isn't listening to me. I wanna clear about that girl thing. What was she saying yesterday? Girl? Love? Argh!! This thing is confusing me as hell. I thought to myself and followed her.

.......

We stepped out of the taxi and stand infront of the tower. Unintentionally a 'wow' escaped from my mouth. I quickly pulled out my camera and clicked a picture of it.

 I quickly pulled out my camera and clicked a picture of it

The Seoul Tower 👆

I clicked the picture and looked towards Y/N and saw she was writing something on her diary. I went towards her to see what is she writing.

"What are you writing?" I asked looking at her.

"Something about Seoul tower." She replied coldly.

I don't know why but my heart arches when she talk to me coldly. I know it's all because of yesterday. But what should I do? I don't even know what was she talking about?

"O-oh!! I see." i said sadly.

"Let's go to the top of the mountain so that we can get a full view and beautiful pictures." I said excitedly but faded when she just hummed in response.

[ Yeah for those who don't know seoul tower is situated on namsan mountain. So, that's why. I hope there is no confusion.]

.......

We reached the top of the mountain. As i said it's literally soo beautiful. I hold my camera and started taking pictures of it.

 The Namsan Mountain 👆

"Did you wrote everything?" I asked to her while looking at front.

"Yeah" she replied coldly again.

"Let's go to Namsan Park then?" I asked looking towards her.

"No! I wanna stay here a little bit. But you can go if you want i will come after sometime." she said while looking at front.

"No no!! I'll stay here with you. Take your time." I said

Let's spend some time with Y/N on this pretext. I thought to myself and smiled.

"The view is so beautiful right?" She asked looking at front.

"Yeah soo beautiful!" I said but i was looking at Y/N not at the front.

I quickly looked away realising what i was doing.
I slapped myself internally for doing that but good thing was that Y/N didn't noticed it.

To be continued......