Part-27

We came outside the restaurant and started walking towards home as it's already dark. I was walking peacefully while humming a song until Y/N stop walking and spoke.

"Why are you coming with me?" She asked coldly looking towards me.

I looked at her confusely and said.

"Huh? What?" I asked confusely.

"I asked why are you coming with me? Don't you want to go home?" She asked

"Yeah! That's what I am doing" i said

"Huh?" She said and now it was her turn to get confused.

"A-actually my apartment is just next to your colony. That's why! Sorry for not telling you before." I said while scratching the back of my head.

"Yeah! Whatever!" She said and walked away.

"What a crazy girl! She was the one who asked me and now just said 'whatever'! Huh!!" I murmured to myself while mimicking her that 'whatever' part.

"Did you said anything?" She asked turning back towards me.

"H-huh!! N-no nothing!" I said

"Hmm.." she said and started walking.

I sighed in relief and started walking behind her.
While we were walking i saw some drunk people sitting there and looking towards Y/N. We were about to walk passed them but they stopped us by holding Y/N's wrist.

"What the hell are you doing? Leave my hand." She said more like yelled at them.

"C'mOn BaBy lEt's hAvE a DrInK tOgeThEr" one of them said and i can't take it anymore. I saw Y/N getting uncomfortable.

"Leave her hand!" I said

"WhO aRe YoU? I aM tAlKinG tO heR nOt to yOu!" That same person said.

"I am her boyfriend! Now leave her hand!!" I said and grabbed his hand while trying to lose his grib.
I can sense Y/N looking at me shocked even if I am not looking at her.

"OhH!! YoU ArE hEr bOyFrIenD. BuT DoN't wOrRy wE cAn beCoMe paRtnEr. BoTh oF us wIlL bE in pRoFiT." He said and started laughing like a maniac.

And this time I lost it. I punched him hard on his face. His grib on her hand loosen and i took it as chance. I grabbed his collar and started showering punch after punch. The other man ran away but i was still beating the sh-t out of him.

"How dare you said things like that about (punch) her? I will not spare you!!" I said as my voice was like growling in anger.

Y/N POV
I should stop him otherwise he'll kill that man.

"Jungkook stop! Let him go!" I said while grabbing his arm but he was not listening to me. He was still punching that man.

"Jungkook stop!! He'll die!!" I yelled but still he was not listening to me.

Now i don't have any other option. I have to do this. Otherwise the man won't survive more. I thought to myself before grabbing his arm and turned him around forcefully. I smashed my lips on him while closing my eyes. I could sense his eyes wide open in shock even if my eyes were closed.

After few seconds i felt his anger calmed down. So i parted away. I slowly backed off and looked down.

"S-sorry i-i didn't m-mean it. I d-did it because y-you w-were not listening to m-me." I said stuttering as hell as i was feeling too embarassed right now.

"I-it's okay!" He said

"Y/N can i ask you something?" He asked

I looked up at him and said "hmm..go on"

"Do you still love me?" He asked

"H-huh!" I said as i was totally taken aback by his sudden question.

"W-why are you a-asking t-this?" I asked and i don't know why there was again a little hope somewhere in my heart.

"Nothing just like that!" He said simply and walked away like nothing happened whereas me was there totally dumbfounded.

Just like that?!! I mean how can a man be like this? Anyways what i was even expecting dude!! I should now understand that he's never gonna change. But i have to change now, for how long my love story will be one-sided! I also have to move on now! I thought before calling his name.

"JUNGKOOK!!" I shouted his name.

He turned back confusely. I walked over to him and stood infront of him.

"You asked me right if i still love you or not?" I said

"Yeah! Why?" He asked

"Then listen! Yeah it's true that I still love you. It's true very true but i won't from now on. Now i understand that there is no happy ending of my f-cking one-sided love. I know it's really hard for me to move on but I'll because I am sick of this now. Your love is like a curse to me which is not leaving me alone even if how much i try to run away from this. But now i want to get rid of this curse. That's why I have to do this. Please don't mind." I said while leaning towards his face and press my lips softly on his.

The kiss was soft, delicated and full of love which i had for him. It was not just a kiss but the love, the pain, the suffer, the anger, the sadness which i tolerated in these 10 years. I was kissing him while pouring all my emotions into it but he was not kissing me back and why would he? He love someone else. A drop of tear fell from my eyes. I parted away from the kiss.

"Now i am free from this curse. Like a witch has cursed a princess and she slept while being called sleeping beauty. But a prince came and kissed that princess and helped her to get rid of that curse by loving her heartedly. Like her i was also trapped in a curse from 10 years but now i am free from this curse. I know it will be difficult to forget you fully but i know i will do it. People say that first love is always painful especially one-sided and i agree with that. Thanks jungkook for teaching me that everyone can't get everything they want in their life and i am also one of them. I was being greedy for your love but see where my greediness brought me. Anyways it was good to learn something. Now i know how to love, when to love and whom to love. Bye take care! See you tomorrow at office and after that we'll go to Gyeongbokgung palace." I said and walked inside my house feeling relieved now.

I freely went inside my room. After freshing up i popped on my bed and stared at ceiling for sometime while thinking.

I don't know how will I do it but i know i will do it. Because I can't just love a person who don't love me. And now i have to focus only on my career,my parents and my future. That's it! I thought and slept peacefully.

To be continued......