Part-18

Time skip..
Here i am in my cafe making a bubble tea for a customer. I was thinking about what my mom, dad and Jungkook said. Yeah y'all must be thinking about why i am thinking about him but i am just thinking about what he said to me. I still can't believe that he still see me as his friend in this whole damn 10 years where me still love him the same way I did 10 years ago. While, thinking all these i didn't realise that the tea was about to fall when someone turned it off. I turned to the side to see who it was and it was 'him' again.

"What are you thinking? You would have burnt your hand by now." He said.

"It's none of your business. Why are you here again Jungkook?" I said as annoyance was visible in my tone.

He sighed and said "I told you that i will be meeting you everyday till i am in seoul."

"But i don't want to meet you. Please go." I said

"Noo..!! I won't go." He said

"If you didn't go right now i will call the owner." I said in a threatening voice.

"And what you will say to the owner that i am saying to my customer to go away." He said while folding his hand across his chest.

"Huh?" I asked confused

"Argh..you even forget that you work in a cafe and you have to take my order. Now go and bring me a strong coffee." He said raising his eyebrow while smirking.

I looked at him amused. He clearly knows how to annoy me and to take advantage of the situation. Anyways i don't have any choice than following his order.

"Whatever" i said as i rolled my eyes and went away from there.

He chuckled at my irritated face.

To be continued.......