"Predictable!" Cipher punched at Tomiyasu, only to get punched in the back of the head. "What?!"

Cipher slid away, "How are you moving that fast?!"

"Instant-" Tomiyasu disappeared, letting his voice echo through the growing cloud of smoke from their fight, "Transmission."

"That move is dated!" Cipher held up his fists, ready to defend himself.

Tomiyasu stood behind the fusion as the cloud of smoke blew away, "Says you maybe." The android used the move again, flashing in front of the fusion and punched Cipher in the face.

The android felt his body get pulled with Cipher as he slid back, leading the android to look down and see Ciphers hand stabbed through the androids stomach.

Cipher quickly sliced his hand out to the side, tearing a huge gash in the androids gut.

Tomiyasu teleported away, "What the hell?!"

"We killed that demon, Sashi. Of course he was a pain when due to that damned technique. But we learned how to counter it." Cipher held up his hand, clenching his fist, "I told you, that move was dated. You should have learned something new!" He flew at Tomiyasu, blasting the ground, forcing dirt and smoke to blind the android.

Tomiyasu teleported, having to hold onto his leg so he didn't split in half. He held his pants, focusing his healing on his open wound, but while being chased, proved difficult.

Cipher came flying in from behind, kicking at the androids mid section but was evaded by an inch, forcing Tomiyasu to disappear once again.

The android landed on a beach not far, having his stomach bubbling with new cells as he tried to heal himself.

"Don't tell me you are getting scared!" Cipher blew up the beach with a quick slice at the sand, destroying the once peaceful place with ki-blasts.

Tomiyasu shot into the water as the sand settled, hiding his presence and backing further into the ocean.

Cipher flew over the water, spotting the android and shot in after him.

Tomiyasu appeared above the fusion, kicking Cipher into the water. The red man held his hand out to the water, stopping before going under. He blasted a powerful sphere into the ocean, sending a huge wave of water around them.

Tomiyasu felt his stomach stitching together, realizing he only needed a few more seconds to heal.

Cipher flew at the android from multiple directions, attempting to hide his true presence and came at the android from above, punching Tomiyasu through the water back to land.

With his stomach almost completely healed, Tomiyasu did a back flip, letting his feet slide along the grass, realizing Cipher was already heading toward him from behind. He spun around and punched at the fusion, meeting Ciphers fist with his own, colliding with such force that the ground below them blew away in an instant.

Again, they threw another punch, clashing with power to back up their fists.

-

Elsewhere, Kora flew with her children and the twin Kavera's. All of them could hear the continuous clashing of their friend and their enemy trying to take the other down.

"What do we do now?" Yamoshi asked his mother. Zina inquired too, pulling her mothers arm, "Mom?"

Kora just looked at her deceased daughter, trying to figure out what her options were. She could barely keep away the tears, realizing she had lost her husband.

She stopped flying, "Kavera. Is there a way to bring back my daughter?"

The two Kavera's held each other, despite one being blinded, they both looked toward each other, "I believe so."