BONUS CHAPTER 1

Song: After Last Night- Bruno Mars (sped up)

Y/N'S POV
It had been two weeks since our wedding. Jungkook and I bought a new mansion in Seoul for ourselves so we were quite busy with moving in the first week. However, Bulletproof were there to help, so I was grateful for that.

Jungkook and I planned our honeymoon to Hawaii this weekend. We were leaving tomorrow, so I was packing up my bags for the trip. Lisa was at our new mansion to help me pack up things.

"Don't forget sunscreen! And oh— use protection~" Lisa whispered

"LISA!" I gasped in horror and hit her arm

Lisa snickered and walked out of the room. I quickly zipped up the last of my things and packed up my bag. Finally, I was done with the packing and laid down on the bed of our shared bedroom. Jungkook entered the room a while later.

"Have you finished packing?" I asked him

"I didn't even start— don't tell me you already finished" Jungkook spoke

I face palmed myself. Jungkook started packing his things while I supervised him from the bed I'm case he forgot something like his charger or towels. We wrapped up the last of it and fell asleep for our flight tomorrow.

TIME SKIP
Today was our flight. Around 5pm, we brought our suitcases into the car and left the house. Yoongi was driving us to the airport and Lisa accompanied her brother.

We arrived and a few guards came up and took our suitcases with them so we didn't have to carry anything. Wow, the rich mafia privilege was real.

"Goodbye, have a safe flight" Yoongi spoke

"Thank you, we will hyung" Jungkook spoke

"And ENJOY your honeymoon love birds" Lisa winked, making kisses faces behind her brother's back

"Oh— thanks. Let's go Jungkook" I spoke, dragging him away from seeing that

Jungkook checked us in and we waited before getting into a private jet. Of course it wasn't a normal airplane. But hey, I wasn't complaining!

Then, the jet took off, off to Hawaii.

We arrived and went into the private suites Jungkook booked so there would not be any noises. It would just be us. We were so tired after our journey and immediately fell asleep on the king-sized bed.

THE NEXT DAY
"Are you ready yet?" Jungkook asked

"Just a few more minutes kook" I spoke from the bathroom

We were going to the beach first thing in the morning to spend our first day. I didn't know which swimming suit to wear. I wasn't as insecure of my body anymore, but I still hesitated even though my scars were gone now.

What if Jungkook hates it....and he doesn't find me beautiful?

I paced around the huge, luxurious bathroom in hesitation. At that moment, I got a text from Lisa. She asked me how the vacation was going, I texted her about my issue. She called me.

"Jeon Y/n, listen to me carefully. You are gonna be beautiful nevertheless of anything you wear. You don't need to hesitate or feel scared. Trust me" Lisa spoke

"Okay, but what do I even wear?!" I spoke with fear

"Oh....I knew you'd need that. You see when you weren't looking, I packed something in your bag. The front zip. Wear that. No excuses!" Lisa spoke

"What? Ok..." I spoke

I ended the call and took out the swimming suit Lisa packed. As suspected, it was a sexy one. It was a two-piece suit which was sea-green with jewels on it. I threw my thoughts in the bin and wore it. I finally came out of the bathroom. Jungkook had his back turned so cleared my throat.