6: The masked ball mission

Song: Shameless- Camilla Cabello

Y/N'S POV
EARLY MORNING
I woke up, feeling much better than yesterday after crying. The bump on my forehead was better and didn't look as bad as I thought. I woke up due to the cramps I was getting.

I think I should go to the gym room. Always helped me before to deal with these awful cramps. Besides, it's been days since I worked out.

I wore a gym outfit which was a tank top reaching till my stomach and tights that were black. I went downstairs quietly to not wake anyone up. After so much looking around, I finally found the gym room.

There were various machines and items that were gym related.

I did my daily routine of stretching first which helped a lot with the cramps. Then, I jumped onto the cardio machine for running kilometers.

Halfway through, I looked up at the sound of the gym room door opening. My face immediately looked away when I saw the person entering the room.

Jeon Jungkook.

Not again! Why do we keep meeting at these hours!

Jungkook saw her but it didn't bother him. He always came here everyday to workout during the early hours of morning.

He went over to the weight-lifting machine and started carrying the heaviest weights possible. I put on the air phone buds I brought and turned on my favorite song for working out. My mind zoned out of reality.

Jungkook looked at her in her own world. She had her hair up in a messy bun. The tank top and tights she wore showed off her body shape. Her tights were skin tight and black, allowing her legs to move sharply.

His eyes kept watching her every movement.

He realized he was looking at her for too long, just like the first time they met at the club. He snapped out of trance and worked on his muscles.

None of them seemed to talk to each other and just carried out their own doings. But the tension was so thick, it could be felt.

TIME SKIP
I  decided it was enough and hopped off the machine whilst switching off the music from my phone and buds. It was only then that I started to focus what was around me. I saw Jungkook boxing with a punching bag.

Sweat beads rolled off his head. His hair was everywhere. His eyes were sharp and focused only on the punching bag, which he was hitting with a great force. He wore a tank top which showed off his arm muscles and biceps.  His biceps were well built. He also wore knee high shorts. 

You're supposed to be mad at him. Yes, I'm mad at him!

It almost sounded like I was trying to convince myself to be mad at him.

His veins bulged out as he lifted the heaviest of the weights there.

Damn boy

I walked outside of the gym nonchalantly and went upstairs to shower. I was feeling much better. Gym always works!

After the shower, I wore a cute dress and socks to match. I snuggled into my bed again until the others woke up because I didn't want to go down and meet Jungkook again.

THIRD PERSON POV
AFTERNOON

THIRD PERSON POVAFTERNOON